This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Lord help us if there isn't RNG in X/Y

#31BlazingRainPosted 5/10/2013 4:14:24 PM
GiftedACIII posted...
BlazingRain posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
BlazingRain posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
You're a noob aren't you?

I can totally picture this guy ending up a murderer.

Obvious social issues.

Hahaha this guy, stay ignorant kid. As I've said, I have much more of a social life than Mr. Ancient over here. I like how your mind works too. Calling someone a noob=murderer.

I still don't get how someone who has logged onto his account on this website 90% of the days since he first created it, and obviously posted a ton in that time, can try to talk about someone else because they have an old account.

But I guess having obvious social problems (and it's readily obvious is anyone looks at your posting history) might hinder your ability to see that.

As I said and to your stubborn and uneducated ear, fluctuations, at least haven't stayed on this site since more than 7 years ago. And lol still trying to play the social card when it's obvious you have less of a social life than I do, man when are you going to stop your rambling?

LOL you just don't get it. You're on this website constantly, and most of your messages are aggressive attacks against people. It doesn't matter how old or new your account is. Just because you didn't know about this website (or your last account was banned, which is more likely) until recently doesn't make it any less obvious that you spend hours on this website every day. Having an old account says nothing about how often I use it. Having hundreds of active messages and 90% of your possible karma count does.

And even funnier is how you keep on talking about social life and who has a better one, when I haven't said anything about how socially active you are, but rather how you obviously have social problems. You could have tons of superficial friends and still be a total obnoxious jerk, which is very clear from how you post and try to attack everyone. Then again the fact that you keep talking about social lives is probably a defense mechanism anyway.
---
La Illaha Illa Allah, Muhammad Rasul Allah
#32TherianReturnsPosted 5/10/2013 4:22:26 PM
@BlazingRain, in case you haven't noticed, not-so-gifted is a troll that likes no one, not even himself. Stop wasting your time.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. If you can't accept this, take your jealousy away from my presence.
#33BountyanPosted 5/10/2013 4:26:59 PM(edited)
RNG abuse breeding was already practically impossible in BW2. With the lack of tools to look into the data of 3DS games to crack it (that I'm aware of) it's probably going to be even harder.
---
3DS FC: -
White 2 FC: 1765 0547 5604, Name: Kojo
#34GiftedACIIIPosted 5/10/2013 5:02:33 PM
BlazingRain posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
BlazingRain posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
BlazingRain posted...

I can totally picture this guy ending up a murderer.

Obvious social issues.

Hahaha this guy, stay ignorant kid. As I've said, I have much more of a social life than Mr. Ancient over here. I like how your mind works too. Calling someone a noob=murderer.

I still don't get how someone who has logged onto his account on this website 90% of the days since he first created it, and obviously posted a ton in that time, can try to talk about someone else because they have an old account.

But I guess having obvious social problems (and it's readily obvious is anyone looks at your posting history) might hinder your ability to see that.

As I said and to your stubborn and uneducated ear, fluctuations, at least haven't stayed on this site since more than 7 years ago. And lol still trying to play the social card when it's obvious you have less of a social life than I do, man when are you going to stop your rambling?

LOL you just don't get it. You're on this website constantly, and most of your messages are aggressive attacks against people. It doesn't matter how old or new your account is. Just because you didn't know about this website (or your last account was banned, which is more likely) until recently doesn't make it any less obvious that you spend hours on this website every day. Having an old account says nothing about how often I use it. Having hundreds of active messages and 90% of your possible karma count does.

And even funnier is how you keep on talking about social life and who has a better one, when I haven't said anything about how socially active you are, but rather how you obviously have social problems. You could have tons of superficial friends and still be a total obnoxious jerk, which is very clear from how you post and try to attack everyone. Then again the fact that you keep talking about social lives is probably a defense mechanism anyway.

So there's the gist of it. You're so self-centered, naive, and ignorant that you think you know me just by a few internet posts. Do you know what the truth is? It's that you're butthurt that I crushed you in any argument you make, enraged that I called you out on your ignorance and are now desperately trying to make a strawman because you don't the intelligence to make a proper argument. You've only seen... what,2% of all the posts I make? So I see that is a big feature of yours, be completely ignorant about something and then become deluded enough to think you know what you're talking about. No, I don't spend hours on this site any day, your ignorant assumptions fail you once again. What is it, like the millionth time that you revealed you have absolutely no logic?

And yes, it is indeed a sign of delusions of reality when you think someone acts the same way they do in real life than they do on the internet. I guarantee you have more social issues than I am, you've been so influenced by the internet that you have no idea what reality is. Perhaps the most amusing thing of all is that you're the one who pulled up the social card to begin with yet it's obvious you have no social life.
#35BlazingRainPosted 5/10/2013 11:10:49 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#36BlazingRainPosted 5/10/2013 11:12:25 PM
No, I don't spend hours on this site any day, your ignorant assumptions fail you once again.

Sorry, this would work if I was assuming. But since I'm not assuming I can say that:

- Today (5/10) you were posting from 8:35 AM till at least 12:08 PM. You posted again later today (including the posts I'm replying to), but less frequently.

- Yesterday (5/9) you posted around multiple times around 5:30 AM, 11:30 AM - 1:00 PM, and a few times later.

- On 5/6 you were posting from 11:26 AM till 3:12 PM.

- On 5/5 you were posting from 11:32 AM till 4:32 PM and again from 7:49 PM till 9:47 PM.

You were posting other times on those days, and other days too, but I feel like that's a pretty good sample of how you enjoy spending hours on this site. It's funny because if I recall correctly blatant and pointless lies are a halmark of antisocial personality disorder, and Ted Bundy was also very surprised when people would point out his blatant lies.

What is it, like the millionth time that you revealed you have absolutely no logic?

What is it, like the millionth time someone on the Internet tried bringing up logic in an argument without realizing it's not relevant? Someone who can't even use "straw man" (which is like the most well-known logical fallacy) properly shouldn't bring logic up.

And yes, it is indeed a sign of delusions of reality when you think someone acts the same way they do in real life than they do on the internet.

Most normal people don't act like crazed lunatics on the Internet. But I'll be sure to take your word for it and assume that you're not a sociopath in reality. Just on the net.

I guarantee you have more social issues than I am, you've been so influenced by the internet that you have no idea what reality is.

Not only does this not make sense, but it's still wrong somehow.

Perhaps the most amusing thing of all is that you're the one who pulled up the social card to begin with yet it's obvious you have no social life.

It's even more amusing that you seem unable to understand that I never said anything about how active your social life is. Although it is pretty apparent that you have some insecurity issues too, since you can't stop trying to claim my social life is inferior to yours. Like I said before, you could have plenty of friends and still be a total sociopath.

Ted Bundy did.
---
#37RingsOfUranusPosted 5/11/2013 12:17:13 AM
What the **** happened in here? I post a message saying RNG abusing is basically dumbass hacking, expecting some flames, and this Rain guy is in here tearing apart some social introvert in the most definitive way possible? Way to derail the topic, guy.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 1636-3783-8366
Ipsylos: Psyduck easily is the best representation of Christianity on Pokemon period.
#38BlazingRainPosted 5/11/2013 12:40:51 AM
RingsOfUranus posted...
What the **** happened in here? I post a message saying RNG abusing is basically dumbass hacking, expecting some flames, and this Rain guy is in here tearing apart some social introvert in the most definitive way possible? Way to derail the topic, guy.

I'm sorry about the topic derailment, but that guy was asking for it.

But if it is any consolation I agree with you.
---
#39RingsOfUranusPosted 5/11/2013 12:48:21 AM
I've now chosen to watch this thread with great anticipation.

If Gifted isn't currently hanging in his closet: http://tcpm.mrlazyinc.com/files/images/lawls/meme_faces/dis_gon_b_gud.gif
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 1636-3783-8366
Ipsylos: Psyduck easily is the best representation of Christianity on Pokemon period.
#40SpacePirateKhanPosted 5/11/2013 12:52:47 AM
RingsOfUranus posted...

If it makes you feel any better, I totally agree with the RNG abuse comments, especially when the RNG manipulators join the anti-hacking side of the age-old legit vs time saving debate. Nothing more hilarious than a hypocrite on a high horse. XD
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan