This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Lord help us if there isn't RNG in X/Y

#41GiftedACIIIPosted 5/11/2013 2:10:22 PM(edited)
BlazingRain posted...
RingsOfUranus posted...
What the **** happened in here? I post a message saying RNG abusing is basically dumbass hacking, expecting some flames, and this Rain guy is in here tearing apart some social introvert in the most definitive way possible? Way to derail the topic, guy.

I'm sorry about the topic derailment, but that guy was asking for it.

But if it is any consolation I agree with you.

lmfao do you honestly think I would take the time to read that crap? Do you know that your two post response to me makes you look like someone who is deeply disturbed and one who is completely obsessed with me? Get over yourself, you really have been deluded by the internet way too much. Yeah, I know how my life is, thank you very much, I don't need some overly obsessed ignorant internet fool who sees 2% of my posts to pretend he can analyze me rofl. I really feel sorry for you.
#42BlazingRainPosted 5/11/2013 3:11:32 PM
You know what's really embarrassing? That this guy would mark my message and then claim that he didn't bother reading it. I guess its contents were so harmful to his being that he could sense his tenuous sense of self being shattered without even having to have read it lol.

And then of course he ignores that I completely demolished everything he said, simply attempting to fall back on his claims of ignorance, etc.

Too bad others have already read what you've attempted to censor, and anyone who did can see that you're a pathetic loon trying to cover up your sociopathic insecurities with a false bravado. Most people would just give up the act after such a thorough dismantling, so I guess you at least deserve credit for persistence.
---
La Illaha Illa Allah, Muhammad Rasul Allah
#43person_pitchPosted 5/11/2013 3:14:24 PM
luigispezzotti posted...
themagicpainman posted...
Or do away with IVs altogether...

Other than the fact that that'd take away some individuality in Pokemon, that'd be wonderful.

Which means, if my guy and your guy are both the same pokemon and EV trained appropriately, you win since some random stat makes you faster and stronger...yay...
#44SerperiorThanUPosted 5/11/2013 4:06:22 PM
BlazingRain posted...
You know what's really embarrassing? That this guy would mark my message and then claim that he didn't bother reading it. I guess its contents were so harmful to his being that he could sense his tenuous sense of self being shattered without even having to have read it lol.

And then of course he ignores that I completely demolished everything he said, simply attempting to fall back on his claims of ignorance, etc.

Too bad others have already read what you've attempted to censor, and anyone who did can see that you're a pathetic loon trying to cover up your sociopathic insecurities with a false bravado. Most people would just give up the act after such a thorough dismantling, so I guess you at least deserve credit for persistence.

I marked it. You can't stalk around people using that site. It's not allowed. However I do question your claims that you don't spend time on the internet when you're willing to search other people's posts and constantly respond to them.
#45GiftedACIIIPosted 5/11/2013 4:26:25 PM
BlazingRain posted...

I'm done with you. Your ranting is too unamusing now. All your points are just the kettle calling the pot black.
#46BlazingRainPosted 5/11/2013 4:28:26 PM
Sure guy.

Go back to spending hours on CE attacking random people and then trying to pretend you're a social maverick with too little time to spend on the peasants of the internet.
---
#47BlazingRainPosted 5/11/2013 4:31:41 PM
SerperiorThanU posted...
BlazingRain posted...

I marked it. You can't stalk around people using that site. It's not allowed. However I do question your claims that you don't spend time on the internet when you're willing to search other people's posts and constantly respond to them.

I think you have the claims and the claimants mixed up.
---