This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you agree that Steel/Dragon is the best typing possible?

#41MajorHoppyPosted 5/7/2013 9:46:34 PM
I think that an electric type Pokemon with levitate as its ability would be one of the best in terms of defensive typing. That and a Dark/Ghost type like Spiritomb. Actually, now that I think about it, wouldn't the best type possible be normal/ghost? Actually, that would never happen in a million years.
---
I just cant sit any other way than this. If I sit the way other people do, my reasoning ability drops by 40%.
#42gamepimp12Posted 5/7/2013 10:11:18 PM
MajorHoppy posted...
I think that an electric type Pokemon with levitate as its ability would be one of the best in terms of defensive typing. That and a Dark/Ghost type like Spiritomb. Actually, now that I think about it, wouldn't the best type possible be normal/ghost? Actually, that would never happen in a million years.

No resistances
---
we rich now but used to be slaves,we pushing whips now we used to be whipped,rockin chains when we used to be in 'em
#43primusninePosted 5/7/2013 11:53:12 PM
Steel/Ghost would be better, especially if it came with Levitate.

Resists or ignores everything that is so common in the meta except Fire, and would have crazy defense.
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#44jEr3mYPosted 5/8/2013 12:43:35 AM
Ghost/Steel with Levitate would be one of the best defensive types...
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 17 - updated 22 March 2013