This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would you agree that Steel/Dragon is the best typing possible?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Would you agree that Steel/Dragon is the best typing possible?
3 years ago#41
I think that an electric type Pokemon with levitate as its ability would be one of the best in terms of defensive typing. That and a Dark/Ghost type like Spiritomb. Actually, now that I think about it, wouldn't the best type possible be normal/ghost? Actually, that would never happen in a million years.
I just cant sit any other way than this. If I sit the way other people do, my reasoning ability drops by 40%.
3 years ago#42
MajorHoppy posted...
I think that an electric type Pokemon with levitate as its ability would be one of the best in terms of defensive typing. That and a Dark/Ghost type like Spiritomb. Actually, now that I think about it, wouldn't the best type possible be normal/ghost? Actually, that would never happen in a million years.

No resistances
we rich now but used to be slaves,we pushing whips now we used to be whipped,rockin chains when we used to be in 'em
3 years ago#43
Steel/Ghost would be better, especially if it came with Levitate.

Resists or ignores everything that is so common in the meta except Fire, and would have crazy defense.
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
3 years ago#44
Ghost/Steel with Levitate would be one of the best defensive types...
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 17 - updated 22 March 2013
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Would you agree that Steel/Dragon is the best typing possible?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived