This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You know who should be champion in a future Pokemon game

#1gans626Posted 5/7/2013 4:30:29 PM
The professor that gives you your starter Pokemon. His or her reason is they want to retire, but have never found a person to continue their legacy until you come along and they mentor you through out your journey until you are ready. The twist is, they won't use the remaining left over starter that isn't picked, but they'll use the parent pokemon of the starter you chose.
---
Albert Wesker for President 2016
#2Great_ReapettePosted 5/7/2013 4:32:14 PM
Apparently Oak might have been the intended champion in RGB.

Source: Unused teams with levels higher than Blue's.
---
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you, staring into your soul, using its duckiness.
QUACK.
#3LexifoxPosted 5/7/2013 4:33:39 PM
I'm still waiting for a game where you go to the champ's room and meet a recurring NPC... and then you find out s/he's just there to visit their dad. Cue the guy who's at every gym to help you know what types to use against the gym leader.

Also Caitlyn.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#4gans626(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 4:49:35 PM
Great_Reapette posted...

Sort of inspiration for this topic in first place, but like I said, not using the unused starter, but parent of the starter you chose.
---
Albert Wesker for President 2016
#5Edgemaster70000Posted 5/7/2013 4:57:02 PM
gans626 posted...
Great_Reapette posted...

Sort of inspiration for this topic in first place, but like I said, not using the unused starter, but parent of the starter you chose.

Already somewhat done, the Sinnoh champion (her name has completely slipped my mind somehow) gives you a riolu while she uses lucario. That would imply her lucario is probably your riolu's dad.
---
XBL GT: ReptileAssassin. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emerl18
There's a point when trolling stops being funny.....When it starts.
#6LexifoxPosted 5/7/2013 4:58:43 PM
Edgemaster70000 posted...
gans626 posted...
Great_Reapette posted...

Already somewhat done, the Sinnoh champion (her name has completely slipped my mind somehow) gives you a riolu while she uses lucario. That would imply her lucario is probably your riolu's dad.

Togekiss and Togepi. Riley gives you a Riolu egg.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#7Edgemaster70000Posted 5/7/2013 4:59:29 PM
Lexifox posted...
Edgemaster70000 posted...
gans626 posted...
Great_Reapette posted...

Togekiss and Togepi. Riley gives you a Riolu egg.

Bleh, it's been a while.
---
XBL GT: ReptileAssassin. Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Emerl18
There's a point when trolling stops being funny.....When it starts.
#8gamingratPosted 5/7/2013 5:05:07 PM
Voldemort is champ?
---
GT:gamingrat91
#9BMD1990Posted 5/7/2013 5:15:41 PM
You

if i'm the champion let me actually be the champion and defend my title against randomly generated high level NPC trainers
---
Spoilers for next week's RAW
Shield Wins