This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I feel like I'm the only 20+yo pokemon player that only uses Pokemon he likes

#31iKhanicPosted 5/8/2013 5:25:53 AM
In game and in simulators, I only use Pokemon I like unless they are absolutely essential to the team (e.g. Drought ninetales)
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#32glitchunter75Posted 5/8/2013 5:29:11 AM
I don't care what others say, Victini is still my fav, and I'll continue to use him!

Shame he's banned from most tournaments. Maybe they're just scared of getting A V-CREATE TO THE FACE!!!

On a side note, Stealth Rock should've never come into existence. I BLAME YOU ROARK!!!
---
Is Sylveon my long-lost cousin?! I must know!
Official Shiny Victini of all Pokemon boards.
#33ninjarauiPosted 5/8/2013 5:34:26 AM
ChrnoDstroyer12 posted...
I like to use Charizard, because he is my favorite Pokemon, but I know if I say or type that where older Pokemon players can see it, I'll get b******d at about why using him is akin to me spitting in their eye because he SUKS and STEALTH ROCK.

I also like to use Pikachu, because, again, he's one of my favorite Pokemon. Is he the best? Hell no. Is it fun to play through the game with one? to me, yes.

I could name 20 more Pokemon I use regularly that everyone here could list 10 or more reasons why I shouldn't ever, ever, EVER!!@*#@^#@ be using them.

I have to think there are other people who play with their favorites rather then the best, but every board I visit just shows people using only top tier Pokemon.

Please prove me wrong.

Im 24 and I use what I like.

I have a level 100 charizard and love it.

I also have a level 100 ampharos, prefer him to pika cause I likes sheep
#34SquirtleHomiePosted 5/8/2013 7:14:42 AM
I'm 18, and I still use Blastoise (my favorite Pokemon) Charizard, and Dragonite. The only one I use for competitive battling is Dragonite, Charizard is horrible because of Stealth Rock, and Blastoise' move pool isn't really too good, hope he's able to learn Shell Smash in the newer games.
#35CharizardFirePosted 5/8/2013 7:16:26 AM
I'm 24 and I only use Pokémon that I like.

There are a lot of Pokémon that I like, but I will not use the ones that I don't like.
---
http://i458.photobucket.com/albums/qq303/CharizardFire6/Char-Brawl.gif
#36SweetFantasyPosted 5/8/2013 7:21:40 AM
I remember back in the day I would use Blue Eyes White Dragon, Dark Magician, and Kuriboh. They are also my favorite Pokeman.
---
This water is wet
PSN:cookieman25
#37Flail_GlameowPosted 5/8/2013 7:25:14 AM
I use my favorites, but I play nothing more than random matchup competitively.
#38NumberXIPosted 5/8/2013 7:48:32 AM
Im 23 and Ive always used only Pokes I like
#39Brandon042487Posted 5/8/2013 7:52:20 AM
I'm 26 and my current team is

Serperior
Scizor
Quagsire
Raichu
Ferrothorn

My sixth slot is a random slot
---
<(*-*)>
#40McPeguinPosted 5/8/2013 9:06:52 AM
I just use the coolest looking Pokemon when I play...
---
UNHappyfeet:
Why do people always say, "no pun intended" when the pun was completely intentional?