This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

You know who the Champion probably will be?

#1Emerald_MeliosPosted 5/7/2013 5:43:13 PM
"I used to own Battle Castles. Then I became one of Unova's Elite Four. Will I be a Champion somewhere next? You never know!" - Caitlin, at her villa

And I think it is time for Psychic to get the spotlight again.
#2MugilokoPosted 5/7/2013 5:50:39 PM(edited)
There is a 0% chance of this happening.
---
B1 FC:1807-8830-3725 "Squids are evil!" http://i.imgur.com/ayRpQlZ.png
Official Zoroark of the Pokemon XY board
#3ColtCababaPosted 5/7/2013 5:48:23 PM
Mugiloko posted...
There is a 0% chance of this happening

---
Official Crawdaunt of the Pokemon XY Boards and Enforcer of WF
Our house, in the middle of our street.
#4BountyanPosted 5/7/2013 5:48:38 PM
It'll be Cynthia. Because Gamefreak loves Cynthia so much.
---
3DS FC: -
White 2 FC: 1765 0547 5604, Name: Kojo
#5ThatKippPosted 5/7/2013 5:49:08 PM
Mugiloko posted...
There is a 0% chance of this happening

---
Medicham/Victreebel
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725
#6EvolutionUberPosted 5/7/2013 6:25:02 PM
I feel youngster Joey would make a good champion, still have his rattata be his fav(now a raticate) but its also his lowest level opener with max ivs.
---
ANZ's most hated
#7SP_WesPosted 5/7/2013 6:26:54 PM
EvolutionUber posted...
I feel youngster Joey would make a good champion, still have his rattata be his fav(now a raticate) but its also his lowest level opener with max ivs.

I'd cream.
---
"We have no loofas in the Palace of Wisdom" - John Morrison
#8jimrichardsPosted 5/7/2013 6:36:04 PM
Picture this: After your hard fought journey, you arrive at the door step of the final room of the Elite Four building. With a deep breath, you step into the shadowy abyss that lies beyond the door. For several metres you walk, unable to see your path save for the tiny lights marking the way either side of you.

Suddenly, a voice calls out, "Halt!" You stop immediately, a twinging feeling in your guts and a vague recollection of having heard that voice somewhere before. Slowly, the lights in the room illuminate the platform before you, at the centre of which stands the Champion. You gasp in shock as the lights show his face.

"Yo! Champ in the making!"
---
I would prefer to be known as BlackWaltzTheThird, or just Waltz for short.
Official Froakie of the Pokemon X boards.
#9ThatKippPosted 5/7/2013 6:36:40 PM
Picture this: After your hard fought journey, you arrive at the door step of the final room of the Elite Four building. With a deep breath, you step into the shadowy abyss that lies beyond the door. For several metres you walk, unable to see your path save for the tiny lights marking the way either side of you.

Suddenly, a voice calls out, "Halt!" You stop immediately, a twinging feeling in your guts and a vague recollection of having heard that voice somewhere before. Slowly, the lights in the room illuminate the platform before you, at the centre of which stands the Champion. You gasp in shock as the lights show his face.

"Yo! Champ in the making!"

Stolen from the HG board. I remember.
---
Medicham/Victreebel
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725
#10TherianReturnsPosted 5/7/2013 6:37:28 PM
Two words: Flannery's Grandfather
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. If you can't accept this, take your jealousy away from my presence.