This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sylveon: new Fairy type or just Normal?

#81Arne83Posted 5/9/2013 7:39:51 AM(edited)
Enferolunos posted...
Arne83 posted...
Enferolunos posted...
Does it make it better if I clarify that I think it will be Normal and Female only?

I disagree with you completely... but I'm not here to argue types. I've had enough of that.

So what are you arguing? Because I'm arguing that we will have gender-specific eeveelutions instead of type-changing eeveelutions.

I'm arguing about it being a female exclusive evolution. Because really the only reason to believe that is "it looks feminine", and that way of thinking makes me want to punch kittens.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
#82EnferolunosPosted 5/9/2013 7:42:14 AM
Arne83 posted...
Enferolunos posted...
Arne83 posted...
Enferolunos posted...
Does it make it better if I clarify that I think it will be Normal and Female only?

I disagree with you completely... but I'm not here to argue types. I've had enough of that.

So what are you arguing? Because I'm arguing that we will have gender-specific eeveelutions instead of type-changing eeveelutions.

I'm arguing about being a female exclusive evolution. Because really the only reason to believe that is "it looks feminine", and that way of thinking makes me want to punch kittens.

Not just because it looks feminine! Because it looks feminine AND it doesn't look like any other type AND its name is based on Sylph and Nymph, both of which can mean girl
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#83Arne83Posted 5/9/2013 7:44:16 AM
Enferolunos posted...
Arne83 posted...
Enferolunos posted...
Arne83 posted...
Enferolunos posted...

I'm arguing about being a female exclusive evolution. Because really the only reason to believe that is "it looks feminine", and that way of thinking makes me want to punch kittens.

Not just because it looks feminine! Because it looks feminine AND it doesn't look like any other type AND its name is based on Sylph and Nymph, both of which can mean girl

Once again... I'm not here to talk about types.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
#84EnferolunosPosted 5/9/2013 7:46:23 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#85Arne83Posted 5/9/2013 7:50:11 AM
#86EnferolunosPosted 5/9/2013 7:55:15 AM