This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will this game have all the Regions/Pokemon?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Will this game have all the Regions/Pokemon?

User Info: Corn-Fox

Corn-Fox
3 years ago#1
When I went to Gamestop earlier to pre-order X and Y the person that worked there told me that it is going to have every single Pokemon. I really hope that she was right but I'm not sure if it's confirmed or not. Will we actually be able to catch them all in this game?

Thanks

User Info: Umuru

Umuru
3 years ago#2
Probably not. It will have all of the Pokemon in the game for sure, but more in the sense that you'll have to trade in or unlock the old ones.

User Info: P0k3m0nWaRR10R8

P0k3m0nWaRR10R8
3 years ago#3
http://www.pokemon.com/pokemonxy/en-us

This is literally everything we know about the games. Tell me if you find anything about previous regions, but I'm going to guarantee that you won't.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.

User Info: smokinace829

smokinace829
3 years ago#4
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
http://www.pokemon.com/pokemonxy/en-us

This is literally everything we know about the games. Tell me if you find anything about previous regions, but I'm going to guarantee that you won't.

So I am looking at the website and I notice the photo at the bottom of the screen of the female protagonist. There is a statue of (I think 3 things) that may pertain to the legendary trio...just a speculation. Maybe that statue pertains to pokemon that appear in that gen.

Edit: might be four things so forget the trio speculation. I also think one of those is golurk.
Brawl FC: 2106-1173-5330
GT : Brutaltw0

User Info: RingsOfUranus

RingsOfUranus
3 years ago#5
One of the devs did actually hint at the idea of adding all of the previous Pokemon to X&Y in an interview. He said something to the effect of "We have over 600 to work with and we could easily incorporate most or even all of them into X & Y". That is by no means a confirmation of any sort, but some may take it that way.
Pokemon White 2 FC: 1636-3783-8366
Ipsylos: Psyduck easily is the best representation of Christianity on Pokemon period.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Will this game have all the Regions/Pokemon?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived