This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Will this game have all the Regions/Pokemon?

#1Corn-FoxPosted 5/7/2013 6:08:12 PM
When I went to Gamestop earlier to pre-order X and Y the person that worked there told me that it is going to have every single Pokemon. I really hope that she was right but I'm not sure if it's confirmed or not. Will we actually be able to catch them all in this game?

Thanks
#2UmuruPosted 5/7/2013 6:09:39 PM
Probably not. It will have all of the Pokemon in the game for sure, but more in the sense that you'll have to trade in or unlock the old ones.
#3P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 5/7/2013 6:10:06 PM
http://www.pokemon.com/pokemonxy/en-us

This is literally everything we know about the games. Tell me if you find anything about previous regions, but I'm going to guarantee that you won't.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#4smokinace829Posted 5/7/2013 6:31:37 PM(edited)
P0k3m0nWaRR10R8 posted...
http://www.pokemon.com/pokemonxy/en-us

This is literally everything we know about the games. Tell me if you find anything about previous regions, but I'm going to guarantee that you won't.

So I am looking at the website and I notice the photo at the bottom of the screen of the female protagonist. There is a statue of (I think 3 things) that may pertain to the legendary trio...just a speculation. Maybe that statue pertains to pokemon that appear in that gen.

Edit: might be four things so forget the trio speculation. I also think one of those is golurk.
---
Brawl FC: 2106-1173-5330
GT : Brutaltw0
#5RingsOfUranusPosted 5/7/2013 9:38:22 PM
One of the devs did actually hint at the idea of adding all of the previous Pokemon to X&Y in an interview. He said something to the effect of "We have over 600 to work with and we could easily incorporate most or even all of them into X & Y". That is by no means a confirmation of any sort, but some may take it that way.
---
Pokemon White 2 FC: 1636-3783-8366
Ipsylos: Psyduck easily is the best representation of Christianity on Pokemon period.