This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

should I keep this Snivy?

#1ChocolateluverxPosted 5/7/2013 7:42:24 PM
Started Pokemon White version 2, my Snivy has the Hasty nature (+speed/-defense) and he is "Alert to Sounds." Is this good? Should I keep him? I thought about resetting until I got a Snivy with a nature like Hardy that doesn't have any affect on stat growths, because I thought that having no weakness would be better, but maybe having good speed is the best for a pokemon like Serperior? I'm worried about his defense, but do you think I should reset for something else?
---
Am I the only one who plans to eat triple layered strawberry-chocolate cheesecake covered with fried butter before dieing??
#2wolf riderPosted 5/7/2013 7:59:29 PM
You're probably going to box him anyway.
#3Chocolateluverx(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 8:01:45 PM
wolf rider posted...
You're probably going to box him anyway.

He's the only 5th gen starter I haven't used yet, I will never box him <3 and I love grass types
---
Am I the only one who plans to eat triple layered strawberry-chocolate cheesecake covered with fried butter before dieing??
#4TherianReturnsPosted 5/7/2013 8:07:11 PM
Reset. Hasty lowers defense and Snivy needs all the defense it can get. Aim for Jolly.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. If you can't accept this, take your jealousy away from my presence.
#5Thepenguinking2Posted 5/7/2013 8:08:46 PM
Reset and go for relaxed.
---
Deviantart: http://espio143.deviantart.com/
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!
#6lazymaster02Posted 5/7/2013 8:11:26 PM
well if snivy is a fast pokemon anyways, so hasty just makes him even faster which isnt a bad thing. alert to sounds just means its speed IV is the largest out of all the stats, in turn it will have even more speed. so youre good on in the speed department lol. personally id rather have a nature to increase its atk or sp. atk (depending on what moves you want it to learn) since i know its going to be fine with speed no matter what nature you have. all an all, its not a bad snivy at all, just not the one id use. hope this helped :)
#7Chocolateluverx(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 8:13:31 PM
TherianReturns posted...
Reset. Hasty lowers defense and Snivy needs all the defense it can get. Aim for Jolly.

are you sure he doesn't need Sp.Attack? I know that Serperior can learn Leaf Blade, Aqua Tail, Iron Tail, and Coil but...
---
#8SammySueRicePosted 5/7/2013 8:14:01 PM
Snivy is garbage just like the other 2 starters for that lame region.
#9TherianReturnsPosted 5/7/2013 8:15:13 PM
Chocolateluverx posted...
TherianReturns posted...

are you sure he doesn't need Sp.Attack? I know that Serperior can learn Leaf Blade, Aqua Tail, Iron Tail, and Coil but...

Depends on your preference. But the percentages on the type chart are better with the physical Serperior. And Outrage is another option. And for a bonus, I used a Jolly Serperior, and it wrecked all.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. If you can't accept this, take your jealousy away from my presence.
#10SammySueRicePosted 5/7/2013 8:18:42 PM
TherianReturns posted...
Chocolateluverx posted...
TherianReturns posted...

Depends on your preference. But the percentages on the type chart are better with the physical Serperior. And Outrage is another option. And for a bonus, I used a Jolly Serperior, and it wrecked all.

Serperior is garbage so I know that's a lie