This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

should I keep this Snivy?

#11javel34Posted 5/7/2013 8:18:47 PM
Isn't snivy the most used of the three competitive wise? I never hear anyone mention samurotts final evo and ganonwannabe
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208
#12SammySueRicePosted 5/7/2013 8:19:21 PM
javel34 posted...
Isn't snivy the most used of the three competitive wise? I never hear anyone mention samurotts final evo and ganonwannabe

No.
#13ragefan187Posted 5/7/2013 8:20:27 PM
Is it bad I boxed pignite? and this is my first black 2 and any Gen 5 playthrough Lol
#14Luigifan141Posted 5/7/2013 8:21:30 PM
Chocolateluverx posted...
TherianReturns posted...
Reset. Hasty lowers defense and Snivy needs all the defense it can get. Aim for Jolly.

are you sure he doesn't need Sp.Attack? I know that Serperior can learn Leaf Blade, Aqua Tail, Iron Tail, and Coil but...

All of the attacking moves that you listed are for the Attack stat, not the Special Attack stat...
---
Official Mike Meekins of AA5 boards. Official Olimar of SSB Wii U Boards.
Playing: Paper Mario
#15Chocolateluverx(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 8:23:23 PM
Luigifan141 posted...
TherianReturns posted...
Reset. Hasty lowers defense and Snivy needs all the defense it can get. Aim for Jolly.

are you sure he doesn't need Sp.Attack? I know that Serperior can learn Leaf Blade, Aqua Tail, Iron Tail, and Coil but...

All of the attacking moves that you listed are for the Attack stat, not the Special Attack stat...

I know, I meant that, because he can learn some pretty good phys moves, he most likely could do without sp. atk. I just wasn't completely sure since he has Giga Drains and Dragon Pulses <3
---
Am I the only one who plans to eat triple layered strawberry-chocolate cheesecake covered with fried butter before dieing??
#16javel34Posted 5/7/2013 8:24:31 PM
Luigifan141 posted...
TherianReturns posted...

I know, I meant that, because he can learn some pretty good phys moves, he most likely could do without sp. atk. I just wasn't completely sure since he has Giga Drains and Dragon Pulses <3

And leaf storm and calm mind. Sp.a serperior is just as beast as attack.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208
#17Chocolateluverx(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 8:46:06 PM
I just got a female Snivy (although I don't plan to breed anything anyways) with Adamant and Sturdy Body. Stats are 20,11,11,8,11,12 which I think are better than average considering the other stats I got (this is like my 15th reset). A keeper?
---
Am I the only one who plans to eat triple layered strawberry-chocolate cheesecake covered with fried butter before dieing??
#18TherianReturnsPosted 5/7/2013 8:48:56 PM
I just got a female Snivy (although I don't plan to breed anything anyways) with Adamant and Sturdy Body. Stats are 20,11,11,8,11,12 which I think are better than average considering the other stats I got (this is like my 15th reset). A keeper?

Iv's in the 10s are not keepers. But if you want a champion, keep going. The life of a Pokemon trainer :P
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. If you can't accept this, take your jealousy away from my presence.
#19Chocolateluverx(Topic Creator)Posted 5/7/2013 8:51:53 PM
TherianReturns posted...

Iv's in the 10s are not keepers. But if you want a champion, keep going. The life of a Pokemon trainer :P

I didn't mean the IVs, I meant the raw stats I got when I received her you sillygoose <3
---
#20TherianReturnsPosted 5/7/2013 8:54:33 PM
TherianReturns posted...

I didn't mean the IVs, I meant the raw stats I got when I received her you sillygoose <3

Oh. If that's the case, attack and speed don't look very promising. Sturdy body gurantees defense IV of 30 and 11 special defense seems to have an Iv of 30 too. Your call
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. If you can't accept this, take your jealousy away from my presence.