This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

There should be a place where all released pokemon go...

#21TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 5/8/2013 4:42:29 AM
so sad :(

ban guns
---
Everyday the sun comes up around her, she can make the birds, sing harmony!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 Ain't no woman like the one i got..
#22Arne83Posted 5/8/2013 4:56:55 AM
TIGERJACKS0N- posted...
so sad :(

ban guns

Don't get political.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
#23Great_ReapettePosted 5/8/2013 4:58:17 AM
There should be a place where all released Pokémon go...
And there is a fence blocking the way to them.
---
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you, staring into your soul, using its duckiness.
QUACK.
#24OshawottGuy4(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 1:59:14 PM(edited)
Oh for cripe sack... you get to capture OTHER PEOPLE'S POKEMON! why would you recapture your own-they'd HATE you.

Geez, you people are sick.

Oh, and say I want a... bulbasaur right? and I don't have the game that has it, right? and you haven't discovered it, so i can't GTS it!

But, If i go here and get lucky enough for seeing it and hoping a person out there released a bulbasaur, there ya go.

But I'm just gonna drop it. The game probably can't be able to handle it.
---
Like My Father said: If you want to hide something, put it out in the open. ~Venture Brothers
#25HomeRowedPosted 5/8/2013 1:56:21 PM
But why would you want to capture other peoples's's junk Pokemon that they don't want?
---
NO MORE FUNERAL CAKE UNTIL I CAN BE A GOOD GIRL
do you wanna die or just come real close?
#26gpstylezPosted 5/8/2013 1:57:06 PM
A place filled with patrats and purrloins? No thank you.
---
I don't care which team wins the NBA playoffs...as long as it's not the Miami Heat.
PW2: 3912-5390-4626. Currently hooked on American Horror Story!
#27ReachOutToTruthPosted 5/8/2013 2:58:00 PM
I actually sort of like the idea, though it could be open to abuse. (A couple of trolls could mass dump bidoofs or something.)

Still, if tweaked I think it could work. Have the available Pokemon change up each day, and have like, 30 or so, rather than everything. And have the Pokemon sifted and sorted by some sort of AI that'll give you a good mix.

Obviously you won't find anything great, but it'd be nice for the pokedex. And also consider people who mass breed for shinies. Those extra go somewhere. There's always a chance you'll find something halfway decent.
---
<3 and (/|\) !
http://i.imgur.com/khPxrAW.png
#28pokemonfreak97Posted 5/8/2013 3:52:40 PM(edited)
It would end up filled with Abra, Chansey/Happiny, Shroomish, Shellder, Timburr, Phanpy, Dratini, Diglett, Eevee, Ferroseed, Pineco, Gible, Shellos, Gastly, Gligar, Magikarp, Axew, Hippopotas, Chimchar, Frillish, Riolu, Magnemite, Swinub, Beldum, Vulpix, Poliwag, Solosis, Rotom, Bagon, Scyther, Skarmory, Staryu, Tentacool, Croagunk, Larvitar, Bulbasaur, and Larvesta that people hatched but didn't get the IVs they wanted.

Edit: Courtesy of Smogon, all breedable OU Pokémon's first forms. (I also used a bit of Pokémon knowledge, though)
---
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4
#29shadow_bowserPosted 5/8/2013 4:08:00 PM(edited)
Maybe a multi-zoned place? Each zone could hold a certain type/types of pokemon released. All would be designed to look as in ruins or abandoned.

Deserted Plaza: Normal, Fighting, Water (a water section near the middle?)
Forgotten Observatory: Electric, Steel, Dark, Ghost, Psychic
Outcast Isle: Fire (maybe the isle has a volcano?), Water, Grass, Flying
Lonely Cave: Ground, Rock, Dragon, Ice
Lost Garden: Grass, Bug, Poison, Ground

Or, if working with wi-fi, the game would allow to enter the "place where released pokemon go" and shuffle between the areas each day (with a set amount of # of pokemon able to come back). Pokemon found could retain OT data, as well as other stats, and shininess.

There's a lot of potential with this idea, and I'd love to play around with this a little more.

EDIT: Think of it as the Dream World, but without the use of a computer. Is the 3DS even capable of doing that?
---
3DS FC: 3437-4145-0175
PKMN White 2 FC: 0433-6133-8662
#30Strain42Posted 5/8/2013 4:02:29 PM
There is.

They go to a big farm...upstate...to live with Aunt Sis...

Where they're euthanized...
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)