This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Cross generational trading was all because of Jynx.

#21Strain42Posted 5/8/2013 6:55:16 AM
I traded a Jynx from my Crystal version to my Yellow version, and discovered that Jynx is really one of the best Pokemon in Gen 1.

Thanks to Psychic and Ice Beam, she can pretty much take out the elite 4 by herself.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
#22VampLordAdamaruPosted 5/8/2013 6:59:15 AM
TherianReturns posted...
And if solar is still being jealous of me, to this I say, you don't know me. And this goes for all of those who say I am not the only true Pokemon fan. You don't know me at all. You don't know that I've been a fan since day one. You don't know the amount of hours during my free time I've played every Pokemon game and mastered it to the full potential. The amount of fun I've had playing the games, the amount of effort I've needed to learn new concepts and mastering them in the process. The amount of time spent researching how to preserve save files and fix internal batteries and wi-fi adjustment settings to do everything legit without hacking, among other things. The amount of merchandise I've acquired pertaining to Pokemon. The amount of time and adventure collecting every Pokemon, completing every challenge, for each individual game and the amount of shiny Pokemon I've found. The many times I threw Pokeballs. And most of all, the appreciation I have for a franchise that's done nothing but make me very happy when I sit down and play it. Which is why no one, and I mean NO ONE, will ever prove me wrong when it comes to the cold hard truth that I am the only true Pokemon fan, and don't you forget it.

If you don't have every single card from the TCG, every scrap of memorabilia or paraphernalia, and every single bit of merchandise that has any ties to Pokemon ever released, including the terrible knockoffs, you cannot claim to be "the only true Pokemon fan."

If you can manage to meet those stipulations (and provide proof), then, and only then, may you claim the title of "The Only True Pokemon Fan."

(Of course, be prepared to also accept the title of "Pathetic" to go with that...)
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!
#23blarf3Posted 5/8/2013 11:51:38 AM
VampLordAdamaru posted...
TherianReturns posted...
And if solar is still being jealous of me, to this I say, you don't know me. And this goes for all of those who say I am not the only true Pokemon fan. You don't know me at all. You don't know that I've been a fan since day one. You don't know the amount of hours during my free time I've played every Pokemon game and mastered it to the full potential. The amount of fun I've had playing the games, the amount of effort I've needed to learn new concepts and mastering them in the process. The amount of time spent researching how to preserve save files and fix internal batteries and wi-fi adjustment settings to do everything legit without hacking, among other things. The amount of merchandise I've acquired pertaining to Pokemon. The amount of time and adventure collecting every Pokemon, completing every challenge, for each individual game and the amount of shiny Pokemon I've found. The many times I threw Pokeballs. And most of all, the appreciation I have for a franchise that's done nothing but make me very happy when I sit down and play it. Which is why no one, and I mean NO ONE, will ever prove me wrong when it comes to the cold hard truth that I am the only true Pokemon fan, and don't you forget it.

If you don't have every single card from the TCG, every scrap of memorabilia or paraphernalia, and every single bit of merchandise that has any ties to Pokemon ever released, including the terrible knockoffs, you cannot claim to be "the only true Pokemon fan."

If you can manage to meet those stipulations (and provide proof), then, and only then, may you claim the title of "The Only True Pokemon Fan."

(Of course, be prepared to also accept the title of "Pathetic" to go with that...)

This. A thousand times this.
---
Tabitha: Stupid weak people...
Black Friend Code: 4427 0936 3149 Got it memorized?
#24bobstevens23123Posted 5/8/2013 11:59:43 AM
mralpha543 posted...
Mr. Popo should be added as the male jynx

---
If you believe in Jesus Christ and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/960188-call-of-duty-black-ops/59821100
#25P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 5/8/2013 12:14:07 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#26dwdwdw6Posted 5/8/2013 12:21:46 PM
lolTherian being entertaining after quite some time? Yes please!
#27Great_ReapettePosted 5/8/2013 12:28:54 PM
TherianReturns posted...
But I am. You learn something new every day. =)

Pix or it didn't happen.
---
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you, staring into your soul, using its duckiness.
QUACK.
#28Arne83Posted 5/8/2013 5:38:44 PM
TherianReturns posted...

Whatever, nerd.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.
#29Dark Young LinkPosted 5/8/2013 5:41:54 PM
TherianReturns posted...

You're not the only one who's done of this.

Also by claiming you're the "only true" fan, you prove that you are not.

A true fan would never place themselves above all the other fans just because they put more time into the series.
---
Nominate N for The Great GameFAQs Character Battle IX!
Sleep? F*** sleep, Toonami is on!!- GenesisSaga
#30CM_PonchPosted 5/8/2013 5:43:55 PM
IS EVERYONE OKAY, I COULD SEE THE SMOKE FROM THE TOPIC LIST!
---
http://i.minus.com/ibaA0poozfqtmX.gif
http://i.imgur.com/0Ccy1.png