This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I want a Fighting/Ice Susanoo pokemon

#11UmuruPosted 5/8/2013 9:22:10 AM
Enferolunos posted...
ReachOutToTruth posted...
His signature move should be Planet Slice.

And he needs a Lucifer Pokemon as a counterpart.

What?

Digimon reference.

DanMil05 posted...
I don't want Naruto in my pokemon games.

...and this is probably trolling, but Amaterasu, Tsukuyomi, Susanoo'o, and Orochi are all from Japanese mythology. That's like saying you don't want a Cyclops Pokemon because X-Men is dumb or something.
#12KefkaesqueXIIIPosted 5/8/2013 9:32:37 AM(edited)
Enferolunos posted...
ReachOutToTruth posted...
His signature move should be Planet Slice.

And he needs a Lucifer Pokemon as a counterpart.

What?

In one of the Digimon seasons (Frontier to be specific), the big bad at the end was Lucemon (Lucifer + Digimon = Lucemon). This is even more obvious in Japan where Lucemon's other forms are named "Fallen Mode" and "Satan Mode."

In order to beat Lucemon (the first time at least), that season's heroes had to form Susanoomon and used the attack "Celestial Blade," which had the side effect of cutting through the entire planet as well.

---
"My faith protects me. My Kevlar helps." Michael Carpenter - Death Masks
Official Norn of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
#13M4nnimalPosted 5/8/2013 9:41:31 AM
DanMil05 posted...

lol, I hope this is a joke.
---
"We thirsted for thunderbolts and great deeds."
#14Enferolunos(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 10:12:04 AM
>_<
This topic has gotten very silly
I just meant as a foe able to beat Hydreigon (orochi)
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#15KefkaesqueXIIIPosted 5/8/2013 10:36:48 AM(edited)
Enferolunos posted...
>_<

We just happened to latch on to the Susano-o part rather than the proposed typing (and your vague first comment hint). What's so silly about that?

On the topic of types, I think, Susano-o would be more likely to be Fighting/Electric, seeing as he is a storm god and all.

(I think there was even a Japanese old wives tale that if a child had their stomach exposed during a lightning strike, Susano-o would steal their bellybutton.)
---
#16Davidk92Posted 5/8/2013 10:39:15 AM
DanMil05 posted...

I may have to stab you. Repeatedly.

Anyway, maybe a Susanoo Pokemon can be part of a legendary trio, alongside Pokemon based on Amaerasu, Tsukuyomi or Izanagi and Izanami?
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#17Enferolunos(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 10:40:07 AM
KefkaesqueXIII posted...
Enferolunos posted...
>_<

We just happened to latch on to the Susano-o part rather than the proposed typing (and your vague first comment hint). What's so silly about that?

On the topic of types, I think, Susano-o would be more likely to be Fighting/Electric, seeing as he is a storm god and all.

(I think there was even a Japanese old wives tale that if a child had their stomach exposed during a lightning strike, Susano-o would steal their bellybutton.)

It wasn't that vague
And I'm saying it was silly to go off topic to other series
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#18DanMil05Posted 5/8/2013 10:55:50 AM
That wasn't nice Davidk92. Apologize or i'll report you.

Umuru, X-man isn't dumb. Well maybe some of their movies.
---
Pokemon Black FC: 0948 1415 0414 Daniel
#19KefkaesqueXIIIPosted 5/8/2013 11:07:37 AM
Enferolunos posted...
KefkaesqueXIII posted...
Enferolunos posted...
>_<

It wasn't that vague
And I'm saying it was silly to go off topic to other series

I'll grant you the cross series tangents, but all you said in your first post was that it would be good against Dark types and Dragon types.

To the average person, that just means " it would be good against Dark types and Dragon types," not "Dark + Dragon = Hydreigon = Orochi."

Even if I did catch the "Dark + Dragon = Hydreigon" part, to me Hydreigon = King Ghidorah, so I wouldn't have gotten the Susano-o connection. (the color scheme may be way off, but it's still a three-headed, flying dragon with no arms, as opposed to an 8-headed, 8-tailed, mountain-sized snake [assuming you meant Yamata-no-Orochi and not some other one])
---