This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Deoxys is better than mewtwo

#31gamingratPosted 5/8/2013 6:39:16 PM
Great_Reapette posted...
PaulMalucciMD posted...
I wish I could fight Deoxys in LG or Emerald but I am locked out from doing so.

Fact: If you hack a Deoxys in FRLG (not sure of Emerald), it will disobey your every command. The same applies to Mew.

Unless of course you hack over the programming line that says that.

thats why i didnt hack the deoxys, i hacked the ticket i needed to find him. its part of my fair cheating rule. if possible hack for the item, not the pokemon
---
GT:gamingrat91
#32jayman7Posted 5/8/2013 6:41:16 PM
SinExDeath posted...
An opinion based on fact can be considered wrong, yes. You can call out on someone saying "x>y" because it can be compared to fact as it is objective, therefore can be dis/proven.

You can not, however, say a subjective opinion can be wrong. You can't call out on someone saying "I like x more than y" because there are no facts to compare the opinion to, can't be dis/proven either way.

There is no such thing as an objective opinion. If a person says "It is my opinion that the Earth is made of super-compressed lime jello, and that's an opinion so you can't prove it wrong", that's not an objective opinion, or, indeed, any opinion at all. The person is simply misusing the word "opinion" to describe a (really silly) belief - probably because they've latched on to the fact that opinions can't be proved false.

A belief is like an opinion, in that it is subjective, but it regards something objective that simply is not known. Beliefs can be wrong. Opinions can't.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#33PaulMalucciMDPosted 5/8/2013 6:51:45 PM
I tried to hack the item and it wouldnt work.

I just wish they put a quest from an NPC to get the ticket instead of locking it out this way.
---
-Sent from one of my four iPads-
#34EnferolunosPosted 5/8/2013 7:04:11 PM
Strain42 posted...
Technically opinions can be wrong.

If you say "In my opinion, Nightmare Before Christmas is the best film Tim Burton has directed." you'd be wrong, because Tim Burton didn't direct that film.

This is incorrect. The statement "In my opinion, Nightmare Before Christmas is the best film Tim Burton has directed" contains both a belief and opinion. The belief that it was directed by Tim Burton is wrong. However, the opinion that it's the best movie that (I think) is directed by Tim Burton is not wrong.

Or if someone said they still believe the sun revolves around the earth. Technically it's what they think. It's their opinion. Still wrong.

No it's not, that's not an opinion. That's an incorrect belief.
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#35Shadow_StarWolfPosted 5/8/2013 7:18:33 PM
Deoxys is better than Mewtwo because it has some thought gone through it.
---
http://i.imgur.com/ZOdcN.png
We Are XROS HEART!