This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rate this fakemon concept

#1iKhanicPosted 5/8/2013 3:46:56 PM
So I made a trio that have a convergent evolution with another pokemon.

1. Pumkern
Type: Grass
Ability: Insomnia or Dry Skin
Stats:
HP: 30
Atk: 30
Def: 30
Sp. Atk: 30
Sp. Def: 30
Spd: 30

2. Pumbra
Type: Grass/Ghost
Ability: Insomnia or Dry Skin
Stats:
HP: 30
Atk: 105
Def: 85
Sp. Atk: 75
Sp. Def: 55
Spd: 75
Notable Moves: Moonlight

3. Sunkolant
Type: Grass/Ghost or Grass/Fire
Evolves when Pumbra is leveled up with Sunflora in the party, or when Sunflora is leveled up with Pumbra in the party. Type is Grass Ghost if Pumbra is evolved, and Grass/Fire if Sunflora is evolved
Ability: Forecaster- Heals 1/16 HP per turn in all weather conditions
Stats:
HP: 70
Atk: 110
Def: 90
Sp. Atk: 110
Sp. Def: 60
Spd: 85
Notable Moves: Moonlight, Morning Sun. Solar Beam, Flare Blitz

So basically it's an analogue to Sunflora that joins it in a convergent evolution
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#2iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 4:33:17 PM
bump, I spent a lot of time on this.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#3SithMasterDKPosted 5/8/2013 4:55:45 PM
I think it's a really cool concept, I always liked the idea of evolving a pokemon when another is in your party.

The only complaints I would have is that the base stats of Pumkern are way too low and the HP of Pumbra is just a tad low. Overall tho I would love to use them in a full playthrough.
#4TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 5/8/2013 4:57:08 PM
Hella dope!
---
Everyday the sun comes up around her, she can make the birds, sing harmony!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 Ain't no woman like the one i got..
#5iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 5/8/2013 5:38:52 PM
SithMasterDK posted...
I think it's a really cool concept, I always liked the idea of evolving a pokemon when another is in your party.

The only complaints I would have is that the base stats of Pumkern are way too low and the HP of Pumbra is just a tad low. Overall tho I would love to use them in a full playthrough.

The whole point of the first two is that Pumkern has the same base stats as Sunkern, and Pumbra has rearranged base stats from Sunflora
---