This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your reaction: This turns out to be true (related to Fairy-type)

#41M4nnimalPosted 5/9/2013 4:45:22 AM
Holy_Oblivion posted...
I actually hope by some chance this turns out to be real.

---
"We thirsted for thunderbolts and great deeds."
#42WillawesomenessPosted 5/9/2013 5:30:27 AM
Though this is most likely fake, it sounds so pleasing to my brain...

Imagine Sylveon's base stat spread to be something like 130/65/110/65/95/60. With the proposed immunities, resistances, and WISH for goodness sakes this thing would poop all over the current meta, not offensively, but by being the best support type in the game. Scizor, however, actually gets stronger.

I'm not too sure what it's ability would be, but imagine if home girl got Magic Bounce just like her sister. :> Never dies.
---
My willpower is so strong, that engaging me in casual conversation will crit you for over 9000.\
Pokemon Black FC: 0046-2969-6248
#43paiprPosted 5/9/2013 5:33:44 AM
makes it quite the defense focused type. that said id prefer it to be weak to grass as well. if you already have fire and water why not add grass.
---
am i the only person that whishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from you topics?
#44EdwardoMario16Posted 5/9/2013 6:36:26 AM
Strain42 posted...
This may sound like an insult to GameFreak, but all that type stuff just sounds like the wet dreams of a competitive player rather than something GameFreak would decide to actually put in.

Remember, if something sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

Gamefreak invented Dark and Steel in Gen 2 to stop the ridiculously broken Psychic type in Gen 1. Gamefreak may not pay attention to Metagame, but it's not out of the question that they pay attention to type balance, which is just as much a casual aspect as it is a competitive one. Type Balance is the basics that all Pokemon games teach you.

In Gen IV, Dragon became the most powerful type in the game. Garchomp, the Lati Twins, and Salamence all got the banhammer.

In Gen V, it got even more powerful, with Haxorus, Hydreigon, Reshiram, Zekrom, and the Kyurem Formes. Not to mention Dragonite returning to the fold.

Outrages and Draco Meteors are being thrown around. Every team was packing a Steel Type to stop the Dragons. Then Dragon users discovered famed Dragon/Fire type coverage. Then everyone started slapping Fire and Ground moves on their Dragons to beat Steel Types and walls.\.

Gen 4/5 Dragon Type is probably the most powerful type since Gen 1 Psychic.
---
This is the worst bird yet.
White 2 FC: 3483 0523 8765
#45WillawesomenessPosted 5/9/2013 8:10:14 AM
Gamefreak invented Dark and Steel in Gen 2 to stop the ridiculously broken Psychic type in Gen 1. Gamefreak may not pay attention to Metagame, but it's not out of the question that they pay attention to type balance, which is just as much a casual aspect as it is a competitive one. Type Balance is the basics that all Pokemon games teach you.

In Gen IV, Dragon became the most powerful type in the game. Garchomp, the Lati Twins, and Salamence all got the banhammer.

In Gen V, it got even more powerful, with Haxorus, Hydreigon, Reshiram, Zekrom, and the Kyurem Formes. Not to mention Dragonite returning to the fold.

Outrages and Draco Meteors are being thrown around. Every team was packing a Steel Type to stop the Dragons. Then Dragon users discovered famed Dragon/Fire type coverage. Then everyone started slapping Fire and Ground moves on their Dragons to beat Steel Types and walls.\.

Gen 4/5 Dragon Type is probably the most powerful type since Gen 1 Psychic.

How do I stop Scarf MoxieMence Outrage spam? Bring in a Fairy type.
---
My willpower is so strong, that engaging me in casual conversation will crit you for over 9000.\
Pokemon Black FC: 0046-2969-6248
#46GTomahawkPosted 5/9/2013 8:20:48 AM
Makes sense

but /vp/
#47R0cks0l1ddPosted 5/9/2013 9:24:57 AM
This is Yellowgiant, Pokemon Rainbow and Mr. XY all over again.
---
Official everything of every board.