This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

since there is a lack of pokegirl topics

#321NekoHime64Posted 5/10/2013 10:13:00 PM
lighting_deity posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
lighting_deity posted...
Technically it is romaji not kanji(which is what we know as written Japanese but there are 2 other written forms of Japanese)

Hiragana and katakana. I can almost read all the hiragana, but I have to use a book with katakana >_<

Kanji is much harder to learn

That's why I love translation apps *dances*
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
Unofficial Sneasel of the Pokemon X board.
#322sonicfanaticjtbPosted 5/11/2013 2:48:15 AM
@Zelda conversation

OoT is a good, but extremely overrated game. And the Water Temple's difficulty is almost as overrated as the game itself is (seriously, use your map. There goes 90% of the dungeon's difficulty <_< ) It's greatest strengths probably comes in it's music and atmosphere while it's greatest weakness comes in it's boring dungeon layouts. Imo, I'll take it over MM (sorry MM fans, I just can't get into the game :/ ), but not over TWW, TP, or SS.
---
Krystal and Phoenix Wright for Smash 4!
... Please, Sakurai?
#323XxWontonxXPosted 5/11/2013 5:41:32 AM
sonicfanaticjtb posted...
@Zelda conversation

OoT is a good, but extremely overrated game. And the Water Temple's difficulty is almost as overrated as the game itself is (seriously, use your map. There goes 90% of the dungeon's difficulty <_< ) It's greatest strengths probably comes in it's music and atmosphere while it's greatest weakness comes in it's boring dungeon layouts. Imo, I'll take it over MM (sorry MM fans, I just can't get into the game :/ ), but not over TWW, TP, or SS.

I agree, I'll take TP over MM anyway, TP is almost as good as Oot IMO. Maybe even SS too.
---
Palutena, Micaiah, Shulk, Chrom, Lucina, Female Pokemon Trainer, Roy, Ashley, Mona, and Mega Man for SSB4.
#324lighting_deity(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 6:54:33 AM
NekoHime64 posted...
lighting_deity posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
lighting_deity posted...
Technically it is romaji not kanji(which is what we know as written Japanese but there are 2 other written forms of Japanese)

Hiragana and katakana. I can almost read all the hiragana, but I have to use a book with katakana >_<

Kanji is much harder to learn

That's why I love translation apps *dances*

Yes but some are inaccurate at times
---
http://i.imgur.com/HFqlhlW.jpg
#325MetaFalconPunchPosted 5/11/2013 6:55:23 AM
Well...since this is a pokegirl topic, I expect you'll be talking about the new MC soon, right?
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
#326NekoHime64Posted 5/11/2013 6:58:48 AM
MetaFalconPunch posted...
Well...since this is a pokegirl topic, I expect you'll be talking about the new MC soon, right?

Nope. This topic is about LoZ and Queen. Where the heck did you get the idea that it was about pokegirls?
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
Unofficial Sneasel of the Pokemon X board.
#327MetaFalconPunchPosted 5/11/2013 7:04:13 AM
NekoHime64 posted...

Nope. This topic is about LoZ and Queen. Where the heck did you get the idea that it was about pokegirls?

The...OP?
---
Pretend this signature is a basilisk. You are now dead.
#328lighting_deity(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 7:10:39 AM
NekoHime64 posted...

Why are confusing the poor lad
---
http://i.imgur.com/HFqlhlW.jpg
#329sonicfanaticjtbPosted 5/11/2013 8:37:34 AM
XxWontonxX posted...

I agree, I'll take TP over MM anyway, TP is almost as good as Oot IMO. Maybe even SS too.

TP and SS are my favorite 3d Zeldas. TP has my favorite dungeons in the series and Midna, while SS pretty much did everything really well, but was especially good in terms of the writing.

ALttP's still my favorite Zelda game though.
---
Krystal and Phoenix Wright for Smash 4!
... Please, Sakurai?
#330XxWontonxXPosted 5/11/2013 9:52:25 AM

Zomg dat new female MC :oo
---
Palutena, Micaiah, Shulk, Chrom, Lucina, Female Pokemon Trainer, Roy, Ashley, Mona, and Mega Man for SSB4.