This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you save in Pokecenters?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Do you save in Pokecenters?

User Info: Tropicalwood

Tropicalwood
3 years ago#11
I always tend to save at those check points because I've found my self to end up not saving after 30 long minutes of travel in games to end up dying/having the game crashes.
Solaire (Fighter Lvl 200) PSN: Tropicalwood http://i.imgur.com/yOA5MSQ.jpg
Artorias (Warrior Lvl 61) PSN: PhantomArtorias

User Info: TwilightRaver

TwilightRaver
3 years ago#12
In most games that allow me to save anywhere, I tend to save in... well, safe places, safe being defined as a place where there's little to no danger and a place where I can stock or rest up. The Pokemon Centre is one of those places.
Oh, youth... guided by the servant of the goddess...
Unite earth and sky, and bring light to the land.

User Info: vchu8

vchu8
3 years ago#13
Umuru posted...
Habit that I picked up from Stadium and Stadium 2 back then. Silly games couldn't load or something unless that was done. >_>

Probably so you wouldn't accidentally trade away a Pokemon with HM moves while you were on a route somewhere and strand yourself. It's silly but you never know, right?

User Info: primusnine

primusnine
3 years ago#14
Yes, for the rested EXP bonus.
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180

User Info: Estheimaster

Estheimaster
3 years ago#15
I like to pretend that my character is setting up camp for the night when I save, so if they're in the woods I'll put them in a safe area and if they're indoors I'll move them over to a chair or bed.
The Official Bulbasaur of Pokemon X's board
Bowser Jr, T Zelda, Ridley, Palutena, Pittoo, Isaac, Shulk, Mewtwo, Robin, Balloon Fight, Crono, Mii, Megaman, Neku

User Info: scrappybristol

scrappybristol
3 years ago#16
Yep. Sometimes I even place myself on a chair to rest the MCs feet.
I'm a jukebox hero.

User Info: Probit_Return

Probit_Return
3 years ago#17
To this day I will still only save inside a pokecenter unless I absolutely have to save someplace else. Old habits do die hard, but I can't see myself saving anywhere else now.
Hinako danced crazy

User Info: Faust_8

Faust_8
3 years ago#18
I forgot about that, but I tend to just because it's often a convenient stopping point.

For sentimental reasons it just seems easier to save when your Pokemon aren't, like, injured and paralyzed and whatever.
You are the universe
Expressing itself as a human, for a little while

User Info: Bartz

Bartz
3 years ago#19
Estheimaster posted...
I like to pretend that my character is setting up camp for the night when I save, so if they're in the woods I'll put them in a safe area and if they're indoors I'll move them over to a chair or bed.

This is kinda what I do too. I consider Pokecenters like hotels I guess so I usually try to save there if I'm stopping for the day or at least a significant amount of time.

User Info: Rose_Mage

Rose_Mage
3 years ago#20
Sometimes.
R ~ Official Beth of the SMTIV board, Official Caitlin of the PX board, Official Cherche of the FEA board, The_Sol_Blader's loving wife
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Do you save in Pokecenters?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived