This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you save in Pokecenters?

#11TropicalwoodPosted 5/8/2013 9:55:34 PM
I always tend to save at those check points because I've found my self to end up not saving after 30 long minutes of travel in games to end up dying/having the game crashes.
---
Solaire (Fighter Lvl 200) PSN: Tropicalwood http://i.imgur.com/yOA5MSQ.jpg
Artorias (Warrior Lvl 61) PSN: PhantomArtorias
#12TwilightRaverPosted 5/8/2013 9:56:11 PM
In most games that allow me to save anywhere, I tend to save in... well, safe places, safe being defined as a place where there's little to no danger and a place where I can stock or rest up. The Pokemon Centre is one of those places.
---
Oh, youth... guided by the servant of the goddess...
Unite earth and sky, and bring light to the land.
#13vchu8Posted 5/8/2013 9:56:43 PM
Umuru posted...
Habit that I picked up from Stadium and Stadium 2 back then. Silly games couldn't load or something unless that was done. >_>

Probably so you wouldn't accidentally trade away a Pokemon with HM moves while you were on a route somewhere and strand yourself. It's silly but you never know, right?
#14primusninePosted 5/8/2013 10:09:57 PM
Yes, for the rested EXP bonus.
---
"i've had sex with a chick who was a psy major, so yeah i think i know what aspergers is" -LiquidFuze180
#15EstheimasterPosted 5/8/2013 10:13:08 PM
I like to pretend that my character is setting up camp for the night when I save, so if they're in the woods I'll put them in a safe area and if they're indoors I'll move them over to a chair or bed.
---
The Official Bulbasaur of Pokemon X's board
Bowser Jr, T Zelda, Ridley, Palutena, Pittoo, Isaac, Shulk, Mewtwo, Robin, Balloon Fight, Crono, Mii, Megaman, Neku
#16scrappybristolPosted 5/8/2013 10:14:42 PM
Yep. Sometimes I even place myself on a chair to rest the MCs feet.
---
I'm a jukebox hero.
#17Probit_ReturnPosted 5/8/2013 10:15:54 PM
To this day I will still only save inside a pokecenter unless I absolutely have to save someplace else. Old habits do die hard, but I can't see myself saving anywhere else now.
---
Hinako danced crazy
#18Faust_8Posted 5/8/2013 11:08:19 PM
I forgot about that, but I tend to just because it's often a convenient stopping point.

For sentimental reasons it just seems easier to save when your Pokemon aren't, like, injured and paralyzed and whatever.
---
You are the universe
Expressing itself as a human, for a little while
#19Shadow Flare13Posted 5/8/2013 11:38:57 PM
Estheimaster posted...
I like to pretend that my character is setting up camp for the night when I save, so if they're in the woods I'll put them in a safe area and if they're indoors I'll move them over to a chair or bed.

This is kinda what I do too. I consider Pokecenters like hotels I guess so I usually try to save there if I'm stopping for the day or at least a significant amount of time.
#20Rose_MagePosted 5/8/2013 11:53:37 PM
Sometimes.
---
R ~ Official Beth of the SMTIV board, Official Caitlin of the PX board, Official Cherche of the FEA board, The_Sol_Blader's loving wife
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l