This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you save in Pokecenters?

#41leopoldsharkPosted 5/9/2013 4:00:35 AM
If I need to stop playing immediately, I'll just save wherever I am. Generally when I'm playing and reach a stopping point I'll finish up what I'm doing, go back to town, and save then. Saving in the Pokecenter is convenient because your Pokemon will be nice and healed for when you start playing next.
#42aprilmayspringPosted 5/9/2013 4:14:03 AM
Not out of habit or anything really, but because when I'm finishing up and not right in the middle of something I like to go heal my Pokemon first - and I save afterwards.
#43Dartpaw86Posted 5/9/2013 4:39:59 AM
I tend to do all the time, because chances are, once I get back to town and heal is when I get tired from playing,
#44erekwashere15Posted 5/9/2013 4:40:22 AM
I do, because it's better to come back from an accidental shut off or the battery dying with freshly healed Pokes rather than being out in the wild with half the team fainted and others running with status ailments.
---
Winner of ares9090's Slaking Award
Official Scrafty and Barry of the B/W 2 Boards
#45Rude HeroPosted 5/9/2013 4:43:44 AM
TwilightRaver posted...
In most games that allow me to save anywhere, I tend to save in... well, safe places, safe being defined as a place where there's little to no danger and a place where I can stock or rest up. The Pokemon Centre is one of those places.

This.
---
Lead thy life, as thou seest fit.
#46StarskiRPosted 5/9/2013 5:41:02 AM
Cpt_Calamity posted...
Milennin posted...
I always save right outside the PokéCenter after healing.

This is the proper method.

---
XBL GT: CoryStarkiller