This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Think of a Digimon.

#31MrMahoPosted 5/9/2013 1:47:05 PM
Flamedramon and Wooper...

I think they would be friends, since Wooper would probably befriend anyone it sees anyway.
---
Official Miror Admin with Shadow Gardevoir and Shadow Dusclops
#32CucumberflantPosted 5/9/2013 1:57:49 PM
Botamon and Togepi?

I could see that happening. Baby digimon, baby pokemon...
---
"It's like there's a secret society of TF2 players who swear to only play Spy and Sniper on pubs, and they have all taken a vow of silence. -Emporer_Kazbar
#33ZabuzadonoPosted 5/9/2013 1:58:20 PM
Ulforce Veedramon befriended Salamence

Lots of destruction and light blue
---
Skyrim is the girl who keeps breaking my heart, yet is so hot I still keep coming back on the chance I may get to sleep with her again. - Spurner
#34squidgy617Posted 5/9/2013 2:05:17 PM
Wait, people are saying you have to not like Digimon to be a "true" Pokemon fan?

That's absurd. Digimon is awesome, and isn't actually ANYTHING like Pokemon when it comes right down to it. Seriously, they're nothing alike. They have -mon at the end. That's about it.
#35Probit_ReturnPosted 5/9/2013 2:11:50 PM
It's the adventures of Dorugoramon and Espeon! One is a dragon, the other's psychic! Together, they hunt down the secret of the X-Antibody while taking on the gym leaders and discovering their destiny. Oh, and one of them might be a knight.

That sounds like an awesome combo.
---
Hinako danced crazy
#36MegaWentEvil(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 2:17:27 PM(edited)
I'll give this a try too.

I thought of Devimon.

And I got Treecko. Treecko? I always thought you were on our side! I thought you were good!
#37WarmaximusPosted 5/9/2013 2:25:03 PM
Metalgarurumon and Klink

Damn. Be kinda cool if they could link up for combo attacks or something. Lock-On + any of Metalgarurumon's attacks just kills everything.
#38Sir_SpecterPosted 5/9/2013 2:59:18 PM
I would assume that Devimon has some ulterior motive in befriending a Jumpluff.
#39WstonefiPosted 5/9/2013 3:05:22 PM
Cyberdramon / Sunfisk buddy cop movie
#40TheNoctariusPosted 5/9/2013 3:33:15 PM
Wailord/Seraphimon

Wow, that'll be some strange adventures for sure.
---
Living in the shadows, feeding in the darkness with only your own company to keep, rots into a solitary, hollow existence.