This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How would you feel about a Steel/Poison type legendary?

#1Purple_TaterPosted 5/9/2013 11:02:45 AM
Whatcha theenk? (Read the message below before voting) - Results (32 votes)
I like it!
68.75% (22 votes)
Not sure.
3.13% (1 votes)
No thank you.
28.13% (9 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Base Stats:

HP- 125
Attack- 115
Defense- 115
Special Attack- 80
Special Defense- 140
Speed- 110

Total: 685
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Signature Move: Toxic Smash (can't think of a better name :x )

Damage: (100) Accuracy: (85) PP: (10) (Physical Attack)

Effect: Has a 30% chance to badly poison & confuse the opponent.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ability: Caltrops

User carpets the opponents side of the field with metal shrapnel upon switching in. Works exactly the same way as Stealth Rocks, only Steel typed instead of Rock. Rapid Spin/Defog/etc. remove Caltrops. Flying Type pokemon/Levitate users/etc. are unaffected by Caltrops. Can be Magic Bounced back.

Dream World Ability: Magnet Pull

Notable moves that this pokemon can learn: Flare Blitz, Thunder, Thunderbolt, Tri-Attack, Cross Poison, Iron Head, Acid Armor, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Flame Charge, Toxic Spikes, Heal Order & Night Slash.

Immunities: Poison

Resistances: Normal, Grass (x4), Ice, Flying, Bug (x4), Rock, Ghost, Dragon, Dark & Steel

Weaknesses: Fire, Ground (x4)

Neutral: Water, Electric, Fighting & Psychic
---
Xbox Live GT- PurpleTater
#2Purple_Tater(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 11:40:48 AM
Bump for any questions or discussions :)
---
#3EnferolunosPosted 5/9/2013 11:41:47 AM
What would it look like?
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#4Davidk92Posted 5/9/2013 11:44:14 AM
Oh my god.

This... this is everything I hate about this board.

Seriously. It is. It's all stats and moves with nothing, NOTHING discussing the Pokemon itself. Nothing at all. Not an appearance. Not even a damn NAME.

0/10. Poor form, sir. Very poor form.
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#5Strain42Posted 5/9/2013 11:45:10 AM
I'd love to see a Poison/Steel type, but why does it have to be a Legendary?
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
#6Purple_Tater(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 11:56:45 AM
Enferolunos posted...
What would it look like?

I was thinking something along the lines of this:

- Has four yellow eyes, with two on each side of the head
- Similar head shape to Aliens (from the AVP movies)
- Dark green torso (looks heavily armored) with orange glowing lights running down the sides and coming together in the center of its chest to make an oval.
- Arms & thighs are light purple that looks slender, identical to straws I guess
-Forearms and shins/feet are covered with metallic boots and gauntlets. They also sport the orange glowing lines down the sides
- Weighs about 230 lbs. and is close to 14 ft. tall
-The armor it wears makes it look bigger than it is, but it's essentially a stringy poison thing with hulking armor on (the armor is part of the pokemon)

It's supposed to look intimidating. The way I imagine it is to be some kind of alien/gladiator-esque pokemon. The oval thing in the center of its chest is where moves such as Thunderbolt and Sludge Bomb come out of. It has two, blunt fingers on each hand that are massive in proportion compared to ours (imagine putting three fingers together to equal the width of one of theirs).
---
#7Purple_Tater(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 11:57:48 AM
Davidk92 posted...
Oh my god.

Seriously. It is. It's all stats and moves with nothing, NOTHING discussing the Pokemon itself. Nothing at all. Not an appearance. Not even a damn NAME.

Already done ;)
---
#8Purple_Tater(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 12:10:51 PM
As for naming it, I came up with a couple names (thanks to Davidk92 bringing it to my attention).

-Sharzon
-Etiomite

But I'm sure you guys could make some pretty cool names up if you don't like mine :D
---
#9FireMLTRSPosted 5/9/2013 12:17:06 PM
Davidk92 posted...
Oh my god.