This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Would anyone care if...

#11Probit_ReturnPosted 5/9/2013 2:40:40 PM
I could see how people might be annoyed, but from my personal (obessive compulsive) view, I would LOVE this. Or at least the option. It always annoys me how evolutions in later generations are split from the rest of their families.
---
Hinako danced crazy
#12SirPiercePosted 5/9/2013 2:40:52 PM
I'd be fine. In my personal evolution project that I have been working on, I put all family members together...even split paths like Vileplume / Bellosom and Poliwrath / Politoad.
---
NNID - Aerontar. Steam - KingAerontar
Currently Awaiting...SSBU, SSB3DS, Pokemon X, Pokemon Y and Watch Dogs.
#13Rose_MagePosted 5/9/2013 2:41:32 PM
*Shrugs*
---
R ~ Official Beth of the SMTIV board, Official Caitlin of the PX board, Official Cherche of the FEA board, The_Sol_Blader's loving wife
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l
#14DawndragonPosted 5/9/2013 2:47:25 PM
I would be... interesting, Though if anything I'd prefer a mode like that as an option, so those who prefer to see the pokedex in it's original format can do so.
---
Trade Partners: I Do not knowingly accept Hacked pokemon, Nor will I Knowingly trade them out.
3052-9840-7953 - Pokemon Black FC
#15makedouniaPosted 5/10/2013 12:39:09 AM
SlimeStack posted...
IMO, I think the national order should stay as it is purely because each Pokémon is forever associated with its number and generation introduced.

What they should do though is bring back GSC's evolution mode, which made the Pokédex organise the first 251 Pokémon with the evolutions all in the right place.

This!
#16TherianReturnsPosted 5/10/2013 12:59:16 AM
Why would they? I think that's what should happen for gen 6.
---
I am the only true Pokemon fan. If you can't accept this, take your jealousy away from my presence.