This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Oh. My. Arceus.

#11El_DustinoPosted 5/9/2013 2:16:07 PM
Davidk92 posted...
El_Dustino posted...
Davidk92 posted...
El_Dustino posted...
Lovely. X3 That's just adorable.

Also, David, is that you from BP? :3

Well, hello, Dusty. It is me indeed. It's been a long time.

It has been a long time, but I'm so happy to see you again! :3 *huggies*

I'm so sorry for not being back at BP like I said I would. :( Every time I intend to go back, something happens, be it school being demanding, or internet problems, and I forget... and sometimes after so long I feel almost to ashamed to actually go back...

Aw, it's alright. I don't hold it against you. :( *hug*

We'd gladly welcome you back if you wanted to return.

I do intend to return. :3 I have been... not so great at RPing recently, which is also why I have been having trouble bringing myself to do it, but I am joining a small new RP on an off shot of BP site, which I bet will get me used to roleplaying with others again, and I'll be cool to come back. :3 Though, I'd also enjoy just being able to talk with ya guys, though Gar's never very talkative...

How you been? :3
---
The two most beautiful words in any language: I forgive.
#12Davidk92(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 2:18:56 PM
El_Dustino posted...
Davidk92 posted...
El_Dustino posted...
Davidk92 posted...
El_Dustino posted...
Lovely. X3 That's just adorable.

Also, David, is that you from BP? :3

Well, hello, Dusty. It is me indeed. It's been a long time.

It has been a long time, but I'm so happy to see you again! :3 *huggies*

I'm so sorry for not being back at BP like I said I would. :( Every time I intend to go back, something happens, be it school being demanding, or internet problems, and I forget... and sometimes after so long I feel almost to ashamed to actually go back...

Aw, it's alright. I don't hold it against you. :( *hug*

We'd gladly welcome you back if you wanted to return.

I do intend to return. :3 I have been... not so great at RPing recently, which is also why I have been having trouble bringing myself to do it, but I am joining a small new RP on an off shot of BP site, which I bet will get me used to roleplaying with others again, and I'll be cool to come back. :3 Though, I'd also enjoy just being able to talk with ya guys, though Gar's never very talkative...

How you been? :3

Well, I hope to see you back again soon. :) What off-shoot site is this? I didn't know BP had anything like that.

I've been pretty good. I'm just waiting for my University results, and then I'm going to see if I can come back for a fourth year. How about yourself?
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#13El_DustinoPosted 5/9/2013 2:40:13 PM
I will try to be. :3 Man, it's hard to believe how old the site is though... and the off-shoot is called The Cave; it's a place where people from Brawl's Arch and RPs like that back on the SSBBSB hang out and RP.

Also, I started college last year. :3 A bit late to the game... but eh, way earlier than a lot of people. My first year is about to end, and I'm kinda sad to see it over so soon. ;~;

Also, do you gotta 3DS? ;3 If so, we can exchange friend codes.
---
#14Davidk92(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 2:41:52 PM
El_Dustino posted...
I will try to be. :3 Man, it's hard to believe how old the site is though... and the off-shoot is called The Cave; it's a place where people from Brawl's Arch and RPs like that back on the SSBBSB hang out and RP.

Also, I started college last year. :3 A bit late to the game... but eh, way earlier than a lot of people. My first year is about to end, and I'm kinda sad to see it over so soon. ;~;

I see... I might have to check that out, then.

Trust me, you'll look back at that first year and wish you were still there. Work gets BRUTAL later on. >_<

I do! I would love to!
---
~Walter Bagehot
#15wind64aPosted 5/9/2013 2:52:26 PM
Faust_8 posted...
I immediately thought of the Duck Man.

A million cookies if you know the reference.

Just don't ask him why there's a duck there. He doesn't seem to know about it. Also always have lemon for your tea. It's easy to find a few floating down the river.

Who doesn't think Swablu's an adorable ball of cleanly fluff and generosity?
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#16El_DustinoPosted 5/9/2013 2:55:40 PM
Davidk92 posted...
El_Dustino posted...

Trust me, you'll look back at that first year and wish you were still there. Work gets BRUTAL later on. >_<

I do! I would love to!

I wish I was still there despite still being there. X3 It's hard to believe that it's almost been a ear already. of course, I'll be spending a little more than two year at a Community College, but still.

And I can imagine the work getting brutal, because I intend to get two associate's degrees at least. X3

Also, I can send you my code and a link to the site in a PM. :3
---
#17Davidk92(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 2:57:32 PM
El_Dustino posted...
Davidk92 posted...
El_Dustino posted...

I do! I would love to!

I wish I was still there despite still being there. X3 It's hard to believe that it's almost been a ear already. of course, I'll be spending a little more than two year at a Community College, but still.

And I can imagine the work getting brutal, because I intend to get two associate's degrees at least. X3

Also, I can send you my code and a link to the site in a PM. :3

Ooh... ouch. You're a braver person than I, Dusty.

Alright. I'll do the same, since I need to go soon. :)
---
~Walter Bagehot
#18sheathtalondarPosted 5/9/2013 3:14:57 PM
I was gonna ask for my cookies but, I think gaspode and Ron have been in them
---
The official silver surfer of the mvc3 board
#19Faust_8Posted 5/9/2013 4:59:58 PM
wind64a posted...
Faust_8 posted...
I immediately thought of the Duck Man.

A million cookies if you know the reference.

Just don't ask him why there's a duck there. He doesn't seem to know about it. Also always have lemon for your tea. It's easy to find a few floating down the river.

Who doesn't think Swablu's an adorable ball of cleanly fluff and generosity?

So can your current housing accommodate a MILLION cookies? :D
---
You are the universe
Expressing itself as a human, for a little while