This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I want to know why more people aren't choosing froakie

#31GiftedACIIIPosted 5/9/2013 8:08:48 PM
Because I already chose the water starter for Black 2. I like to mix it up for every release. I'm choosing fennekin since the only fire starter I had was from platinum and White.
#32Thepenguinking2Posted 5/9/2013 8:09:40 PM
Probably because nobody likes monkeys.
---
http://pokebot.everyboty.net/pix/217.jpg best picture to ever face the interwebs.
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!
#33MagikarpRulesPosted 5/9/2013 8:13:05 PM
I'm going with Fennekin because I always choose the Fire starter. Not gonna break my self-imposed tradition.
#34scrappybristolPosted 5/9/2013 8:14:07 PM
I like Chespins name more.
---
I'm a jukebox hero.
#35crunchy612Posted 5/9/2013 8:20:00 PM
I have a habit of picking water starters on every first run of a new gen. Then Grass in difficulty hacks for added challenge(tho Contrary Serp is just evil fun :3), and Fire starter for the 3rd game/sequel.

Always been my pattern.
---
Ragnarok: Tetra Vortex Warlock :3
"My scouter broke. The awkward level is off the charts." - nickcool1996, accurately describing Miyako Hotsuin.
#36Strain42Posted 5/9/2013 8:23:08 PM
Froakie is currently my favorite of the three, but I'm incredibly interested in seeing what Chespin evolves into.

More than likely I will end up picking Froakie. I almost always pick the water starter, regardless of whether or not they'e my favorite because you never know if you're going to need to use Surf before you can catch a water type you actually want to use.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
#37kirbydude385Posted 5/9/2013 8:40:41 PM
Faust_8 posted...
I don't think there's any point in paying attention to people's selections when it could later be revealed what their final forms are, and hopefully their final form types as well.

Until I know that I'm not making any decision at all.

this exactly and im very surprised more people arent doing this
---
Official Manectric and Creator of the B/W, BW2, and XY Boards Clan
Official Dawn of the BW2 Boards
Khaini: ImSooBipolar - 14x Luminous
#38MagikarpRulesPosted 5/9/2013 8:45:21 PM
I'm curious about why Lightning wants to know which are your reasons for choosing/not choosing Froakie.
#39The_Undying_84Posted 5/9/2013 8:47:21 PM
It depends on evolutions. If I had to pick now I'd go with Fennekin because I usually picked Fire until they started being absurdly lazy with the Fire starters, and it seems pretty unlikely they'd do Fire/Fighting again.
---
PSN: TheUndying84
#40Sir WillPosted 5/9/2013 8:54:55 PM
It depends on that evolutions. I mean, I really like him now. But while I've seen cool concepts for the other 2, most of his predicted forms are... eh.
---
River Song: Well, I was off to this gay gypsy bar mitzvah for the disabled when I thought 'Gosh, the Third Reich's a bit rubbish, I think i'll kill the Fuhrer'