This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I want to know why more people aren't choosing froakie

#41UmuruPosted 5/9/2013 8:58:15 PM
Froakie isn't the Grass type, so no go for me. Maybe in the third version...
#42jimrichardsPosted 5/9/2013 10:19:37 PM
I usually use Water types, so I'll probably go Froakie. As you can see in my sig. Of course, it depends on how the evolutions go and what other interesting Pokémon of the starter types there are. I might go Chespin if not Froakie.
---
I would prefer to be known as BlackWaltzTheThird, or just Waltz for short.
Official Froakie of the Pokemon X boards.
#43Rose_MagePosted 5/9/2013 10:21:48 PM
...>_>...

...<_<...

...*Shrugs* I am picking Froakie no matter what.
---
R ~ Official Beth of the SMTIV board, Official Caitlin of the PX board, Official Cherche of the FEA board, The_Sol_Blader's loving wife
http://fav.me/d5g7w6l
#44RPCShadowclawPosted 5/9/2013 11:14:10 PM
Charmander, Totodile, Treecko, Chimchar, Oshawott, CHESPIN

Not that I don't like the other two starters, but my best friend called dibs on Fennekin the second he laid eyes on it. Seeing as he had no preference which title he picked up, I countered by calling dibs on Pokemon Y because I wanted Yveltal (No offence to Xerneas, but between a Sacred Swordsmen lookalike and a badass three winged wyvern, I'll take the wyvern).

When I realized my initial picks had a pattern to them, choosing Grass for VI was inevitable. Also he's a hedgehog in a helmet. What's not to like?
#45russi4nroulettePosted 5/10/2013 12:34:45 AM
I'm quite down with Froakie
#46Zangan_ZackPosted 5/13/2013 11:09:51 AM
I'm picking Froakie as my starter, but I tend to gravitate toward the Water/Fire starters to begin with.
---
The official Seraph of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
CP: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor, Bioshock Infinite, Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers
#47DarcKagePosted 5/13/2013 11:12:17 AM
I usually go with the fire starter, and Fennekin is the most appealing to me in looks of the three.

But it all depends on their evolutions/type.
---
Currently playing: Valkyria Chronicles, Fire Emblem Awakening, Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate
Waiting for: Pokemon X/Y, The Last of Us, Beyond: Two Souls
#48BlueDryBones1Posted 5/13/2013 11:15:27 AM
Froakie is alright but in every file I have gone all the way to completion and kept in my Pokemon games I have always chose the Fire starter. So I got to go with Fennekin.
---
Dry Bones+Magikruiser FTW in MKW ^-^
#49Missingno_MastrPosted 5/13/2013 11:16:06 AM
I was decided on Chespin from the very start, for the record.
---
Official badass Admin of Team Miror Infinity. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that.
http://imageshack.us/a/img202/4572/missingnogif.gif
#50Hierarchy225Posted 5/13/2013 11:16:22 AM
I actually haven't really decided who I'm going to start with. I like Froakie, and Fennekin. I'm a bit "meh" about Chespin.