This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

what if they implemented this concept into the game

#1gans626Posted 5/9/2013 5:36:25 PM
ok after you beat the Elite four and become the new Champion. You go back exploring and stuff. After a hard days of fighting multiple trainers, you get defeated by a random trainer. Now that random trainer becomes the new Pokemon Champion, with what ever Pokemon they had when they beat you. So now you must go through the Elite 4 again and challenge the new Champion.
---
Albert Wesker for President 2016
#2ArmandoXIIIlPosted 5/9/2013 5:39:30 PM
I would purposely lose to kindergarteners and youngsters with level 3 patrats just to see them crowned with the glorious honor of strongest pokemon trainer in the world
---
Formerly DoctorTitor
None of us on this board are garbage! We are a GAMEFAQS, and we're darn proud of it! - MMX377
#3Finale_WandererPosted 5/9/2013 5:41:27 PM
It'd be cooler if you're called in to do battles after beating the elite four... and they're randomly made teams. Meaning they could be any level or group that could beat the elite four. If you lose to that trainer then you must fight for your title again. You are only limited to using full restores and only two of them. Also, to change things up you are shown in full form and the camera is behind this new trainer just to make it more interesting...?
---
Currently playing: Chrono Trigger (DS), Super Mario RPG (VC), Final Fantasy Tactics: WotL (PSP)
#4Other_SelfPosted 5/9/2013 6:08:36 PM
Finale_Wanderer posted...
It'd be cooler if you're called in to do battles after beating the elite four... and they're randomly made teams. Meaning they could be any level or group that could beat the elite four. If you lose to that trainer then you must fight for your title again. You are only limited to using full restores and only two of them. Also, to change things up you are shown in full form and the camera is behind this new trainer just to make it more interesting...?

I like this
---
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU DESU
#5Blues255Posted 5/9/2013 6:19:04 PM
I went in expecting quadruple battles. I'm glad this was not the case.
---
Chocobos. Chocobos everywhere.