This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I haven't watched the recent anime

#11shagohad3Posted 5/9/2013 8:09:16 PM
The thing that scares me the most about Skyla is that her hands are huge. I'm talking like face hugger big. *shudders*
---
PSN: shagohad12
I got a bucket full of my head, and i'm about to make it rain!
#12MasterSpectrobePosted 5/9/2013 10:43:39 PM
Strain42 posted...
I hadn't really watched the anime since Johto (I stopped watching about halfway through that) so when the Unova adventures started up, I was excited and going to try and get back into it.

Ash's new rival made me want to dragon kick a baby, but I was really excited because Team Rocket was actually being kinda badass again. Like seriously, they were getting **** done, and it was awesome. And Team Rocket always catches the coolest Pokemon.

But the straw that broke the Numel's back for me was that basically every single episode had Iris saying to Ash "You're such a kid" to the point where even when watching an episode for the first time I could pretty much say it along with her.

I hated her...SO much...

...what were we talking about again?

You should've watched Diamond and Pearl it had the best rival....but horrible pacing
---
"Super Saiyans playing children's card games in space"
http://img855.imageshack.us/img855/8537/superyuuma1.jpg
#13TIGERJACKS0N-Posted 5/9/2013 10:47:50 PM
I love Skyla so much! <3
---
Everyday the sun comes up around her, she can make the birds, sing harmony!
http://i.imgur.com/VBsWOu2.png <3 Ain't no woman like the one i got..
#14Strain42Posted 5/9/2013 10:48:42 PM
Are you talking about Paul or whatever his name was?

I couldn't watch him without giggling because he had the same voice actor as Daria's Dad.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
#15gamester_12345Posted 5/10/2013 3:43:55 AM
CrystalKing5426 posted...
Rat_a_tat posted...
Welcome to the internet!

Before Skyla, Misty had it even worse.

Hikari has had the most of any Pokegirl.

Well to be fair, shes 1 (almost 2) generations old, doesn't help that the Game Grumps goaded people into making...adult art of her...well, yeah... :X
---
RSN: Plucky9, Total: 2373
KoL: Plucky, currently a Avatar of Jarlsberg
#16sonicfanaticjtbPosted 5/10/2013 3:50:24 AM
Welcome to the internet, destroyer of childhoods and all things sacred and pure.

And that's what keeps us coming back to it!
---
Krystal and Phoenix Wright for Smash 4!
... Please, Sakurai?
#17NessEggmanPosted 5/10/2013 4:55:51 AM
Am I the only one bothered by the implication that the Pokemon cartoon is the primary source of knowing charaters from the game?
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
#18pokemonfreak97Posted 5/10/2013 5:45:49 AM
So... you didn't remember the sixth gym leader from Black and White AND Black 2 and White 2? Did you play the games?
---
For those of you starting topics about the PS4, there's a PS4 board:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691087-playstation-4
#19NewMoonShadowPosted 5/10/2013 6:32:07 AM
NessEggman posted...
Am I the only one bothered by the implication that the Pokemon cartoon is the primary source of knowing charaters from the game?

Bah, the Gym Leaders typically have very little actual presence in the Pokemon games. It wasn't until Black and White that they did anything at all, in D/P and before they were just more random pokemon trainers to battle, except these pokemon trainers were talked about a couple times by the surrounding townsfolk. I wouldn't remember the names of any of the Kanto Gym Leaders if it wasn't for the anime.
#20NessEggmanPosted 5/10/2013 6:47:07 AM
NewMoonShadow posted...
NessEggman posted...

Bah, the Gym Leaders typically have very little actual presence in the Pokemon games. It wasn't until Black and White that they did anything at all, in D/P and before they were just more random pokemon trainers to battle, except these pokemon trainers were talked about a couple times by the surrounding townsfolk. I wouldn't remember the names of any of the Kanto Gym Leaders if it wasn't for the anime.

I've never really watched the cartoon and know all the gym leaders O_o The Kanto ones are even some of the most memorable for me (but probably because of how much I replayed that game)

And the leader in question here is one from B&W and B&W2, where the gym leaders were actually story characters.
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."