This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What do you want in Pokemon X and Y?

#1omniryuPosted 5/9/2013 9:18:38 PM
And what they should obviously put in there?

I can of course see Pokémon to be traded via streetpass.

A better communications in the trading section. Now that Nintendo have miiverse. They can implement a system like it to trade, or actually use miiverse itself.

Plenty of banning, since Nintendo is in more control of Nintendo Network than the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection.

The leaderboard on the game itself instead of on a separate website (kind of dumb)

Tournament mode - official and user created?
What I want. Hmm.....
Change the online ranks to the call of duty ranks or make it similar. IMO, it is a better system.
Regional leaderboards - with millions of players, it'd be nice to know where you stand in your own region.
Pokémon can have their level raise during an online match.
Raise the level cap from 100 to 200.
Remove the four move only and let us keep all our old moves.
---
PSN ID: Omniryu; Skype: Ryan.cox43
Gamertag: Omniryu
#2ColtCababaPosted 5/9/2013 9:21:44 PM
IV breeding to be MUCH easier.
---
Official Crawdaunt of the Pokemon X/Y Boards and Enforcer of WF
Our house, in the middle of our street.
#3Strain42Posted 5/9/2013 9:21:46 PM
Simple. I want a nice selection of new Pokemon to choose from, 8 new gym leaders, 4 new elite 4 members, a new champion, new rival, new world to explore, new moves to use

Honestly, most of the stuff I want is being added.

But to be super specific, I hope Gen 6 is more like Gen 3, and not like Gen 4 (in terms of the Pokemon that get added. As in I'm hoping Sylveon and Mewtation aren't setting us up for a large chunk of the new Pokemon being evos/forms of old Pokemon)
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
#4MagikarpRulesPosted 5/9/2013 9:24:16 PM
I agree with Strain. Also, TC just opened a nasty can of worms.
#5crunchy612Posted 5/9/2013 9:24:39 PM
Earlier Oval Charm
Story(the ball started rolling in BW, no reason to stop it)
Can trade from Gen 5 via either 3DS link or the slot in the 3DS, or streetpass
Better GTS
Chaining, but with Shiny Charm
DW females for every specie up to Gen 5. Maybe not legendaries tho
Memory Link that takes into account your first hall of fame team in BW and BW2. Would make interesting matches against Hilbert/Hilda and Nate/Rosa...
Evo for forgotten 'mons like Jynx and Corsola
---
Ragnarok: Tetra Vortex Warlock :3
"My scouter broke. The awkward level is off the charts." - nickcool1996, accurately describing Miyako Hotsuin.
#6ThatKippPosted 5/9/2013 9:26:52 PM
Dragon shrimp.
---
Medicham/Victreebel
3DS FC: 3609-1237-6725
#7Firemaster5Posted 5/9/2013 9:34:52 PM(edited)
Some submissions from this topic: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/696960-pokemon-y/65393103.
From: MagikarpRules | Posted: 5/10/2013 12:24:16 AM | #004

Much of them are reasonable. TC shouldn't feel oppressed to be able to post it b/c of a difference in opinion, haters, flaming. It's actually pretty reasonable and more on topic. Many that would argue against this topic existing would be hypocritical when one looks at the fad topics on this board.

Is wanting some old features they discontinued or held on consistently (that were good) to return or continue in X and Y acceptable submission-wise?
---
Yeah get used to it. If you've got a problem with Mickey Mouse you're in the wrong series.~Drizzy_Drizake
#8omniryu(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 9:32:06 PM
MagikarpRules posted...

With some dragon shrimp.

Anyway,
For me, if they can make some modifications, I would love to play beyond the single player. Maybe when they go for match making they should take into consideration of iv, ev, actual levels, and other attributes so it can be a fair match.

I get turned off by the overpowered players in the online games.
---
#9MagikarpRulesPosted 5/9/2013 9:35:56 PM
omniryu posted...
MagikarpRules posted...

With some dragon shrimp.

Anyway,
For me, if they can make some modifications, I would love to play beyond the single player. Maybe when they go for match making they should take into consideration of iv, ev, actual levels, and other attributes so it can be a fair match.

Didn't you know? For many competitive players this game is SERIOUS BUSINESS (yes, it needed to be said in all caps).
#10omniryu(Topic Creator)Posted 5/9/2013 9:39:42 PM
MagikarpRules posted...
omniryu posted...
MagikarpRules posted...

With some dragon shrimp.

Anyway,

Didn't you know? For many competitive players this game is SERIOUS BUSINESS (yes, it needed to be said in all caps).

Ha! I see. Which is why I wouldn't mind a new main Pokémon console game. Despite a lot of hate towards battle revolution, I always felt it was for casual Pokémon players. I can just rent a Pokémon and exercise my tactful abilities online.... despite there is no rank matches or profile name.
---