This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

News confirmed for this month

#61EnferolunosPosted 5/10/2013 6:08:16 AM
Rad_Dudesman posted...
What I'm getting at is are we sure it's a lot of info, and not just a "big" announcement?

What we learned in May for BW:

The starters, Protags, 2 new attacks, Zoroark's ability and the shiny legendary beast event

Except something similar.

BW also came out in september, and seems irrelevant
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
#62ReachOutToTruthPosted 5/10/2013 6:26:24 AM
Well, now I know a good day to finally drop off the internet.

B/W were so fun because I hardly knew anything about them. So far the only original Pokemon I know are the base starters and cover legends. Let's see if I can keep it this way, oh yeah.

(Goes to unlike Pokemon on Facebook)

Dem unexpected spoilers. >_>
---
<3 and (/|\) !
http://i.imgur.com/khPxrAW.png
#63Dark_EinherjarPosted 5/10/2013 6:55:31 AM
Not looking forward to it... probably more footage/pictures of the Pokémon we've already seen, a lot of time wasted on stupid and pointless advertisement, and no relevant news, like last time.

Yeah, I'm keeping my hopes to a minimum this time. No disappointments if I'm right, great if I'm wrong.
---
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."
-Sirius Black
#64EnferolunosPosted 5/10/2013 7:02:05 AM
Dark_Einherjar posted...
Not looking forward to it... probably more footage/pictures of the Pokémon we've already seen, a lot of time wasted on stupid and pointless advertisement, and no relevant news, like last time.

Yeah, I'm keeping my hopes to a minimum this time. No disappointments if I'm right, great if I'm wrong.

Newtwo wasn't news?
---
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
#65Dark_EinherjarPosted 5/10/2013 7:08:13 AM
Enferolunos posted...
Dark_Einherjar posted...

Newtwo wasn't news?

Not relevant for me; I care very little for new formes of old Pokémon in the first games of a new generation.
---
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."
-Sirius Black
#66javel34Posted 5/10/2013 7:09:06 AM
Why does no one ever discuss my gender and or personal life?

And I hope they the whole episode to froakie
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208
#67EnferolunosPosted 5/10/2013 7:11:31 AM
Dark_Einherjar posted...
Enferolunos posted...
Dark_Einherjar posted...

Newtwo wasn't news?

Not relevant for me; I care very little for new formes of old Pokémon in the first games of a new generation.

Then you might want to be careful about your use of the word relevant
---
#68Dark_EinherjarPosted 5/10/2013 7:17:12 AM
Enferolunos posted...
Dark_Einherjar posted...
Enferolunos posted...
Dark_Einherjar posted...

Newtwo wasn't news?

Then you might want to be careful about your use of the word relevant

Yeah, I probably should... then again, the pics of the new Mewtwo were around for some time before its confirmation, so its relevance is questionable.
---
-Sirius Black
#69EnferolunosPosted 5/10/2013 7:18:32 AM
Dark_Einherjar posted...
Yeah, I probably should... then again, the pics of the new Mewtwo were around for some time before its confirmation, so its relevance is questionable.

Those were leaked though.
---
#70rawxfoxdogPosted 5/10/2013 7:40:17 AM
I get the feeling we'll start seeing more info. 5 months til release. I think were only getting info slow is cos' now there cordinating with tpci.
---
Nintendo id: Rawxfoxdog