This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

News confirmed for this month

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. News confirmed for this month

User Info: Enferolunos

Enferolunos
3 years ago#61
Rad_Dudesman posted...
What I'm getting at is are we sure it's a lot of info, and not just a "big" announcement?

What we learned in May for BW:

The starters, Protags, 2 new attacks, Zoroark's ability and the shiny legendary beast event

Except something similar.

BW also came out in september, and seems irrelevant
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you

User Info: ReachOutToTruth

ReachOutToTruth
3 years ago#62
Well, now I know a good day to finally drop off the internet.

B/W were so fun because I hardly knew anything about them. So far the only original Pokemon I know are the base starters and cover legends. Let's see if I can keep it this way, oh yeah.

(Goes to unlike Pokemon on Facebook)

Dem unexpected spoilers. >_>
<3 and (/|\) !
http://i.imgur.com/khPxrAW.png

User Info: Dark_Einherjar

Dark_Einherjar
3 years ago#63
Not looking forward to it... probably more footage/pictures of the Pokémon we've already seen, a lot of time wasted on stupid and pointless advertisement, and no relevant news, like last time.

Yeah, I'm keeping my hopes to a minimum this time. No disappointments if I'm right, great if I'm wrong.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."
-Sirius Black

Enferolunos
3 years ago#64
Dark_Einherjar posted...
Not looking forward to it... probably more footage/pictures of the Pokémon we've already seen, a lot of time wasted on stupid and pointless advertisement, and no relevant news, like last time.

Yeah, I'm keeping my hopes to a minimum this time. No disappointments if I'm right, great if I'm wrong.

Newtwo wasn't news?
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII

Dark_Einherjar
3 years ago#65
Enferolunos posted...
Dark_Einherjar posted...

Newtwo wasn't news?

Not relevant for me; I care very little for new formes of old Pokémon in the first games of a new generation.
"If you want to know what a man's like, take a good look at how he treats his inferiors, not his equals."
-Sirius Black

User Info: javel34

javel34
3 years ago#66
Why does no one ever discuss my gender and or personal life?

And I hope they the whole episode to froakie
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208

Enferolunos
3 years ago#67
Dark_Einherjar posted...
Enferolunos posted...
Dark_Einherjar posted...

Newtwo wasn't news?

Not relevant for me; I care very little for new formes of old Pokémon in the first games of a new generation.

Then you might want to be careful about your use of the word relevant

Dark_Einherjar
3 years ago#68
Enferolunos posted...
Dark_Einherjar posted...
Enferolunos posted...
Dark_Einherjar posted...

Newtwo wasn't news?

Then you might want to be careful about your use of the word relevant

Yeah, I probably should... then again, the pics of the new Mewtwo were around for some time before its confirmation, so its relevance is questionable.
-Sirius Black

Enferolunos
3 years ago#69
Dark_Einherjar posted...
Yeah, I probably should... then again, the pics of the new Mewtwo were around for some time before its confirmation, so its relevance is questionable.

Those were leaked though.

User Info: rawxfoxdog

rawxfoxdog
3 years ago#70
I get the feeling we'll start seeing more info. 5 months til release. I think were only getting info slow is cos' now there cordinating with tpci.
Nintendo id: Rawxfoxdog
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. News confirmed for this month

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived