This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Big news confirmed for this month

#21DanMil05Posted 5/10/2013 12:02:42 AM(edited)
Serebii from SPP posted...
Missingno_Mastr posted...
Well, I want to get my hopes up for this... but the last time they promised a big reveal with lots of information, all we got was Newtwo. With no confirmation on whether it was a new Pokémon or a Mewtwo form until much later, might I add. I hope we're getting at least one new Pokémon this month, though...

It Newtwo hadn't leaked beforehand, would you still be saying it's a disappointment?

I also remember them saying something in the terms of a lot new info. Just the existence of a new pokemon form isn't a lot of new info, just one. And like Missingno said, they didn't even reveal it was a new form making us think it was an entire new pokemon.

Edit: Ninja'd by DarkDemon
---
Pokemon Black FC: 0948 1415 0414 Daniel
#22Serebii from SPPPosted 5/10/2013 12:02:17 AM
DanMil05 posted...
Serebii from SPP posted...
Missingno_Mastr posted...
Well, I want to get my hopes up for this... but the last time they promised a big reveal with lots of information, all we got was Newtwo. With no confirmation on whether it was a new Pokémon or a Mewtwo form until much later, might I add. I hope we're getting at least one new Pokémon this month, though...

It Newtwo hadn't leaked beforehand, would you still be saying it's a disappointment?

I also remember them saying something in the terms of a lot new info. Just the existence of a new pokemon form isn't a lot of new info, just one. And like Missingno said, they didn't even reveal it was a new form making us think it was an entire new pokemon.

That was fandom google translate-fuelled hype, not their actual statements
---
Serebii from the amazing Serebii.net
Your #1 Source for ALL Pokémon Games & Anime info as the top online Pokédex & Attackdex!