This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Things you want them to fix in X/Y from previous versions

#1B4TT3RYPosted 5/9/2013 11:57:56 PM
I'll start.

A better balance of different type wild pokemon. In Diamond there is only one fire type you can catch in the wild (Ponyta). Also, bidoof/starlys are everywhere. In Gold it's zubats that are everywhere.

A better variety of pokemon in trainer battles. Many trainers have like 4 of the same pokemon instead of a good variety. 6 magikarps on one guy is just stupid. Hopefully they make battling trainers more interesting.
---
Thank you for posting. Here at the Forum we greatly value your input!- TheHarmfulOne
#2Firemaster5Posted 5/10/2013 12:05:30 AM
-Ridiculous levels for legendaries on GTS
-Better in-game trade offers from NPCs
---
"I'd like to unbox her Mark of Mastery Edition if you know what I mean."-Goombacrusher07
#3AnaTheCatPosted 5/10/2013 12:07:00 AM
I'd like it if they just removed HM requirement for fully exploring the map. They should just make them into items gotten through the story.
#4DoctorJimmy133Posted 5/10/2013 12:09:22 AM
Gyarados to Water/Dragon.
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#5legendxofxskyPosted 5/10/2013 12:11:42 AM
Fix the God Damn GTS to stop people from making the requirments on pokemon wanted a f***ing zekrom lvl 9 or under and etc. -.-
#6SlimeStackPosted 5/10/2013 12:23:41 AM
-No Cut or a stronger Cut. Gen V did HMs pretty well apart from that.

-Breeders should only battle you when you talk to them. They're kinda annoying as they are despite being quite useful.

-IVs to be replaced/improved so that they're about skill/strategy and not the lottery. Every other aspect of a Pokémon was made without a sadistic and unfair system, so IVs should really follow suit.
---
Moo
#7CM_PonchPosted 5/10/2013 12:31:10 AM
Have instant sort options for the PC
-Dex order
-Type
-Level
-Met on
-Color

Fix the GTS
-No more stupid requesting impossible Pokemon
-Make the search bigger, there's no point in searching if i get the same 6 results every time
-Allow Dex number search for Pokemon you haven't seen

Customisable Pokedex order
-It bugs me that Pichu still comes after Pikachu

-Seals save to the Pokemon and not the Pokeball
-Bottom screen menu with C-Gear/Poketch toggle
-Return of PokeGear, just for the radio
-Return of Underground/Secret Bases
---
http://i.minus.com/ibaA0poozfqtmX.gif
http://i.imgur.com/0Ccy1.png
#8legendxofxskyPosted 5/10/2013 1:15:06 AM
CM_Ponch posted...
Have instant sort options for the PC
-Dex order
-Type
-Level
-Met on
-Color

Fix the GTS
-No more stupid requesting impossible Pokemon
-Make the search bigger, there's no point in searching if i get the same 6 results every time
-Allow Dex number search for Pokemon you haven't seen

Customisable Pokedex order
-It bugs me that Pichu still comes after Pikachu

-Seals save to the Pokemon and not the Pokeball
-Bottom screen menu with C-Gear/Poketch toggle
-Return of PokeGear, just for the radio
-Return of Underground/Secret Bases
-Return of the Battle Frountier

Fix'd
#9CM_PonchPosted 5/10/2013 1:20:44 AM
From: legendxofxsky | Posted: 5/10/2013 2:15:06 AM | #008
-Return of the Battle Frountier

It'll return in Rising Ruby and Sinking Sapphire
---
http://i.minus.com/ibaA0poozfqtmX.gif
http://i.imgur.com/0Ccy1.png
#10paiprPosted 5/10/2013 4:17:56 AM
-Fix the gts.
-Re work some pokemons stats (example; sceptile line physical and special attack stats should be switched)
-bring back season's change them to weekly shifts and make more diversity in which pokemon get caught in each season.(this is one of the biggest missed opportunitys from b/w in my opinion)
-bring back following pokemon, but let you select any from your team regardless from position, plus give people the option tk turn it off.
-do something different with hms. I think we are at the point where a good over haul to that system is permissible.
---
am i the only person that whishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from you topics?