This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Huh. Since when did genderless 'mons pass down moves?

#1crunchy612Posted 5/10/2013 12:11:36 AM
Breeding a Magnemite for BB2 and to my surprise my first batch of Magnemites inherited their parent Magnezone's moves. I always thought gendrrless 'mons can't do that.
---
Ragnarok: Tetra Vortex Warlock :3
"My scouter broke. The awkward level is off the charts." - nickcool1996, accurately describing Miyako Hotsuin.
#2legendxofxskyPosted 5/10/2013 12:12:46 AM
crunchy612 posted...
Breeding a Magnemite for BB2 and to my surprise my first batch of Magnemites inherited their parent Magnezone's moves. I always thought gendrrless 'mons can't do that.

Doesnt matter. Had sex.
#3KitschgardenerPosted 5/10/2013 12:21:44 AM
Unless there's something special about BB2, it must have been TM moves that were passed down.
#4crunchy612(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 12:27:59 AM
Point still stands tho. Sure, no egg moves because only Ditto can breed with em, but as i said, i always thought genderless 'mons can't pass down moves.
---
"My scouter broke. The awkward level is off the charts." - nickcool1996, accurately describing Miyako Hotsuin.
#5reaverzPosted 5/10/2013 12:32:04 AM
It's been this way since Gen II, actually. I remember thinking genderless parents couldn't pass any TM moves to offspring back then either, due to some guide that stated they couldn't. But they can, and it's because genderless Pokemon are always considered the male when breeding with Ditto.
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#6crunchy612(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 12:42:51 AM
Well that answers that... Thanks guys.

Now i feel a bit more confident in breeding genderless 'mons for new games.
---