This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

yamamoto of pokesmash has tweeted to masuda

#11kaonohiokalaPosted 5/10/2013 5:44:06 AM
jEr3mY posted...
Expect Newtwo's type etc to be revealed. Same with Sylveon and there'll be a new Pokemon. Plus more

If you check Serebii. With the Post on News Coming. There's 3 pics (in one) Newtwo, Sylveon and what looks to be a new Pokemon being hit by a water canon move, possibly Hydro Pump

dude, all of those are taken from the content we already had. that's pansear getting hit by the water starters attack.
---
"I am champion of Bellator. I am face of Bellator now. Who want with belt? Come on with cage. I am beat you. -Alexander Shlemenko
#12jEr3mYPosted 5/10/2013 5:49:22 AM
kaonohiokala posted...
jEr3mY posted...
Expect Newtwo's type etc to be revealed. Same with Sylveon and there'll be a new Pokemon. Plus more

If you check Serebii. With the Post on News Coming. There's 3 pics (in one) Newtwo, Sylveon and what looks to be a new Pokemon being hit by a water canon move, possibly Hydro Pump

dude, all of those are taken from the content we already had. that's pansear getting hit by the water starters attack.

Well disregard my post then... But we'll prob get this anyway. Newtwo and Sylveon's details and more Pokemon
---
Non-Specific Action Figure has to be in the next Super Smash Bros game. If you agree, send me a message. Number of people who agree: 17 - updated 22 March 2013
#13Nightstar1994Posted 5/10/2013 6:04:08 AM
YAMAMOTO?

GENRYUSAI FRIGGIN SHIGEKUNI YAMAMOTO!?
#14Arne83Posted 5/10/2013 6:19:44 AM
RaidenHero posted...
They will reveal Slvyeon as being a Fairy Type

Nope.
---
More of a Pokemon fan than TherianReturns will ever be.