This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your Reaction: GF decides to add a deevolution item.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Your Reaction: GF decides to add a deevolution item.
2 years ago#21
Nightstar1994 posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...
I'd actually like the option to keep a Pokemon's devolved look even after they evolve, on an aesthetic level. It may break the game's "canon" or whatever, but it would make a neat graphical option and allow for more team customization instead of having to only use fully-evolved forms if you want to get anywhere. I would LOVE to never see Dragonite again and use Dragonaire without handicapping myself, for one example.

I still don't see what people have against Dragonite. I know it's completely different from Dragonair, but i like the good old yellow Dragon by myself. People complain too much about it, to be honest. After 6 gens, i thought people would finally accept him. =/

I was just using him as an example, there are others. Kirla>Gardevoir, Roselia>Roserade, Pikachu>Raichu, etc. etc. etc.
2 years ago#22
topic title sounds like a waste until they kept their fully evolved stats... what the moveset though? i'm pretty sure they wont have access to what their fully evolved form's moveset.

Charmeleon takes 25% for SR... people be crying.
---
The end is nigh! *continues playing game*
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Your Reaction: GF decides to add a deevolution item.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived