This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

confirm/deny. this game would be sex if these were included........

#1zombiabsolPosted 5/10/2013 7:55:12 AM
trainer REbattles,improved iv system, shinys have more methods, evs easier to change, battle frontier, aracade games(game corner), berry pot,pwt,contest,pokeathalon,musicals,movies, and fighting Gold. - Results (82 votes)
confirm!
54.88% (45 votes)
deny?
9.76% (8 votes)
tc are you stupid? nobody likes any of these idiotic features besides you, you complete waste of space you. im srs.
35.37% (29 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Seriously though idk why nobody wouldn't want these awesome things...
---
(PSN:zombiabsol3) RE6 and PASBR <3
Waiting for: Remember Me, The last of Us, and Pokemon X.
#2SammuthegreatPosted 5/10/2013 8:00:28 AM
trainer REbattles - YES
improved iv system - maybe; I would like to keep IVs so Pokémon are individual, but maybe just make them visible
shinys have more methods - yes
evs easier to change - yes; make them assignable on level-up. Give us control
battle frontier - yes
arcade games(game corner) - meh
berry pot - meh
pwt - YES
contest - meh
pokeathalon - YES
musicals - meh
movies - meh
fighting Gold - meh

I'm never going to be unhappy at extra content, but some stuff I'd like much more than other stuff. I voted yes overall.
#3NewMoonShadowPosted 5/10/2013 8:10:45 AM
Sammuthegreat posted...

Wouldn't that defeat the entire concept of "Effort Value"? That would just be RPG-Style Stat Points...
#4SammuthegreatPosted 5/10/2013 8:13:36 AM
NewMoonShadow posted...
Sammuthegreat posted...

Wouldn't that defeat the entire concept of "Effort Value"? That would just be RPG-Style Stat Points...

I see your point, but they could easily be renamed if they were made visible.

In any case I don't personally see a problem with them being RPG stat points. This is an RPG after all. It'd be nice to be able to control your Pokémon's levelling to an extent during the game, rather than having to wait till the end-game to re-raise EV-trained Pokémon from scratch.
#5Chaos GenesisPosted 5/10/2013 8:22:33 AM
Did this really need a poll?
---
PKMN Black 2: 4900 3748 6340 | 3DS: 1204 0469 8787
http://gpxplus.net/user/Spades+Slick/
#6Thepenguinking2Posted 5/10/2013 8:32:12 AM
D.
It would be awesome though.
---
http://pokebot.everyboty.net/pix/217.jpg best picture to ever face the interwebs.
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!
#7levyjl1988Posted 5/10/2013 8:38:02 AM
Sammuthegreat posted...
NewMoonShadow posted...
Sammuthegreat posted...

I see your point, but they could easily be renamed if they were made visible.

In any case I don't personally see a problem with them being RPG stat points. This is an RPG after all. It'd be nice to be able to control your Pokémon's levelling to an extent during the game, rather than having to wait till the end-game to re-raise EV-trained Pokémon from scratch.

The problem with EV's when you start off playing Pokemon is that your starter will be raised crap, in competitive play everyone ditches their starter. They are good for going through the adventure, after that everyone simply goes to the E4 to level up.

It would be great to have more control over it. Everyone pretty much knows the internal system anyway, might as well make it visable in the game now...
---
Check out Canada's only Comics and Gaming Magazine!
http://www.cgmagazine.ca/
#8NinjaKitsunePosted 5/10/2013 8:58:29 AM
About the only thing that's missing from that list in my opinion is pokemon following you and pokeball customization. They're small things, but I'd love to see them in the next game.
---
"We are the Canadian Borg. Resistance would be impolite. Please wait to be assimilated.
#9IzanagiBlastPosted 5/10/2013 9:11:47 AM
It needs moar secret base in those options
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKNKVzVAqUk
#10mnkysprnPosted 5/10/2013 9:15:01 AM
trainer Rebattles - yes
improved iv system - no
shinys have more methods - yes
evs easier to change - yes
battle frontier - yes
arcade games(game corner) - no
berry pot - Yes
pwt - Yes
contest - no
pokeathalon - Yes
musicals - no
movies - Yes
fighting Gold - not needed if they include him in the PWT.

My 2 cents.

We need way to grow berries in the game. Maybe instead of your mom buying the berries she could grow them as you find them.

I liked the movies, but you should be getting a cut of the money earned by those movies.

The way BP is earned needs to be improved on both the Frontier, PWT, Pokeathalon.
---
OT: Black FC: 1721 2588 4695
Official Metagross of the Pokemon boards