This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

anyone else hoping we get a bit of b2w2 treatment and get a....

#1paiprPosted 5/10/2013 10:43:59 AM
sweet anime trailer for this game before release. cause honestly that helped hype up the game alot for me.
---
am i the only person that whishes game faqs offered the option to cut peoples comments from you topics?
#2KitschgardenerPosted 5/10/2013 10:54:29 AM
Given the level of hype generated by this being a new gen and a 3D first, I'd take informative substance over style. The trailer coming out of the blue was part of the novelty, at least.
#3Strain42Posted 5/10/2013 10:56:38 AM
I'm really hoping that all future games take a page from BW2 and we get XY2 rather than simply getting Z or something.
---
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
#4deidara21Posted 5/10/2013 10:58:50 AM
Strain42 posted...
I'm really hoping that all future games take a page from BW2 and we get XY2 rather than simply getting Z or something.

---
Lemmings- "Wanna go back to your place?" "Do you have any condoms?" "Haha Who needs condoms"
#5Great_ReapettePosted 5/10/2013 2:40:21 PM
deidara21 posted...
Strain42 posted...
I'm really hoping that all future games take a page from BW2 and we get d/dx and d/dy rather than simply getting Z or something.

---
Anatidaephobia is the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you, staring into your soul, using its duckiness.
QUACK.