This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rate this Fakemon; Bihyndu

#1Davidk92Posted 5/10/2013 2:49:48 PM
Bihyndyu (Dark)
Fear Pokemon
Ability: Shadow Tag [Trainers facing this Pokemon cannot flee, and Pokemon facing this Pokemon cannot be swapped out]

"This bizarre Pokemon was once thought of as nothing but an urban legend. It is said to inspire tremendous fear in those that see it, and that it only appears to those it will claim as it's next victim."
---
"The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you can't do."
~Walter Bagehot
#2lanelazerbeamPosted 5/10/2013 2:52:11 PM
I like it, 8/10(based off dex entry), but what does it look like?
---
"the overall best pokemon is going to be Fenakin"-Fritz8x0
"Zoroark is the worst Gen 1 pokemon"-Thepenguinking2
#3NoxatroxPosted 5/10/2013 2:53:11 PM
I don't really like its appearance
---
Xbox Live Gamertag- Coneman50
#4Davidk92(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 2:58:44 PM
lanelazerbeam posted...
I like it, 8/10(based off dex entry), but what does it look like?

I leave that to people's imagination, mainly because I can't describe it in a way that's entertaining.

Noxatrox posted...
I don't really like its appearance

wut.
---
~Walter Bagehot
#5NekoHime64Posted 5/10/2013 3:02:02 PM
Davidk92 posted...
Bihyndyu (Dark)
Fear Pokemon
Ability: Shadow Tag [Trainers facing this Pokemon cannot flee, and Pokemon facing this Pokemon cannot be swapped out]

"This bizarre Pokemon was once thought of as nothing but an urban legend. It is said to inspire tremendous fear in those that see it, and that it only appears to those it will claim as it's next victim."

What's it based on, if anything? Name kinda sounds like Bunyip, but the description reminds me of the Jersey Devil.
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
Unofficial Sneasel of the Pokemon X board.
#6Davidk92(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 3:02:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#7NekoHime64Posted 5/10/2013 3:07:42 PM
Davidk92 posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
Davidk92 posted...
Bihyndyu (Dark)
Fear Pokemon

What's it based on, if anything? Name kinda sounds like Bunyip, but the description reminds me of the Jersey Devil.

The Slender Man.

Ohhh... *shiver* Pretty good then, is it a biped? might make it more interesting is it was a quad for a change...
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
Unofficial Sneasel of the Pokemon X board.
#8Davidk92(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 3:09:50 PM
NekoHime64 posted...
Davidk92 posted...
NekoHime64 posted...
Davidk92 posted...
Bihyndyu (Dark)
Fear Pokemon

The Slender Man.

Ohhh... *shiver* Pretty good then, is it a biped? might make it more interesting is it was a quad for a change...

Could be. I suppose you could mix a little bit of Jersey Devil or Bunyip into it's design.
---
~Walter Bagehot
#9Davidk92(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2013 4:17:55 PM
Bump.
---
~Walter Bagehot
#10deathguise950Posted 5/10/2013 5:50:08 PM
you should draw this thing and post it.