This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Your least favorite gym leader(s).

#11pokemonzeroPosted 5/10/2013 6:07:21 PM
The whiny brat that is supposed to be a dragon master.
---
Volunteer at DWP. Jobs done 23--- William FC: 0648-5041-0950
Official Victini of every pokemon board.
#12HeyWheresKelPosted 5/10/2013 6:11:54 PM
Roxie BY FAR.
---
"I see the way you look at him. I'm a man too, ya know? I go pee pee standing up!"
http://i.imgur.com/DtiOyo0.png
#13ItennuPosted 5/10/2013 6:13:13 PM
That guy with the Poliwrath always gave me a headache as a kid. He can take that Dynamic Punch Poliwrath and he can go straight to hell.
#14javel34Posted 5/10/2013 6:13:14 PM
I used to like skyla, but for some reason that was ruined wynnoa is greater anyway.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208
#15wind64aPosted 5/10/2013 6:27:39 PM
Kanto: Janine I guess, I didn't dislike her, she simply had big shoes to fill.
Johto: Claire, darn you tsundere Gym Leader, I want my Badge now! Also why couldn't Falkner use a Hoothoot, Skiploom, or Ledyba? Skiploom would even give him the possibility of covering both his Electric and Rock weaknesses somewhat.
Hoenn: Flannery, mostly due to her lack of confidence. She pales in comparison to the insane level of annoyance generated by that womanizing idiot Wallace though.
Sinnoh: Candice: You're in the middle of an icy arena, put that jacket on properly. Also she had a really annoying catch phrase in the Anime. Roark was pretty boring, as he was pretty much fossil lover 2000000000 with no other remarkable traits.
Unova: Skyla mostly due to her terrible sense of style and Anime personality. It didn't even have her making deliveries, she simply took joyrides on her plane all the time. Her strategies were also copied from her predecessor instead of being her own contributions.
Unova take 2: Roxie, though that might partly be because I'm not a fan of the punk rock genre in general.

It would be nice if we had more Gym Leaders like Lenora and Winoa.
---
Badge Case [Time Badge]
StrifeHart is my OTP. services performed at BSC: 2 Riley's Boyfriend on the Pokemon BW2 & X boards. W2 FC: 3783 7001 3142
#16Thepenguinking2Posted 5/10/2013 6:32:42 PM
Whitney, not only for her miltank, but she's a brat.
---
http://pokebot.everyboty.net/pix/217.jpg best picture to ever face the interwebs.
The Official Shiny Zangoose of the X/y Board!
#17NessEggmanPosted 5/10/2013 6:36:50 PM
These are the only ones I'm not particularly fond of:

Falkner, Bugsy, Whitney, Brawley, Volkner, and Marlon.

And then I HATE MOST OF ALL: DENT, POD, AND CORN.

I call them those names because they sound incredibly stupid and I hate them so I use the worst names LOL.
---
"Earth is a silly place. Half the world has no clean water. And the other half has so much, they poo in it."
#18Rupin_Salesman(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 8:50:29 AM
Bump.
---
"I love going on message boards and complaining about games I've never played!"
- Francis, Super Paper Mario