This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

We need the vs seeker to come back.

#1LightningAce11Posted 5/10/2013 6:57:37 PM
Whose idea was it to remove it in the first place? In hgss and r/s/e it would have been sooooo useful. But no, they had that stupid pokegear and match call. At least sinnoh and leaf green had it, gen 5 was saved by audino farming and lucky egg.
---
"Nostalgia makes the heart feeble. It is the heart's nemesis." - Trema
#2VIIVincentPosted 5/10/2013 7:02:48 PM
LightningAce11 posted...
Whose idea was it to remove it in the first place? In hgss and r/s/e it would have been sooooo useful. But no, they had that stupid pokegear and match call. At least sinnoh and leaf green had it, gen 5 was saved by audino farming and lucky egg.

that is boring. i want to fight trainers, not run around waiting for grass to rustle.

no more stadium where you can only fight them once a day. i want my new ready within 2 weeks and VS Seeker allows me to do that. also, VS Seeker makes me want to make teams. BW2 i've stopped playing for about 4 months now since its pointless to make a team and barely able to grind off trainers.
---
The end is nigh! *continues playing game*
#3LordMainePosted 5/10/2013 7:11:15 PM
To be fair some areas were too easy to grind off of. Also I enjoyed the challenge of grinding certain areas and being under leveled
#4thenaganPosted 5/10/2013 7:48:14 PM
WE DO!! Vs. Seeker makes it easier to make changes to a team. In any game without it, team changes are hard...
---
My finger being dyed in the scarlet color of scattered petals
I am now the symbol of compensation- METHOD_IMPLANTA