This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

COROCORO Leaking; New Pokemon!!

#181MilsoPosted 5/11/2013 10:08:20 AM
VIIVincent posted...
will Pokemon Sunday show anything worth it since these are leaked? lets hope that they confirm for more customization than hair and skin tone.

The customisation is exactly what we saw. You chose which of the three you want, there's nothing beyond that. It's possible there could be some kind of outfit select after, but they probably would have shown that in these leaks and wouldn't have had them wearing those hats and glasses in the first selection.

We might see a video of showing some of this stuff, but we're mainly just waiting for Pokemon.com to update now, to give us the English stuff.
---
rawr
#182Zero97Posted 5/11/2013 11:05:57 AM(edited)
Milso posted...
VIIVincent posted...
will Pokemon Sunday show anything worth it since these are leaked? lets hope that they confirm for more customization than hair and skin tone.

The customisation is exactly what we saw. You chose which of the three you want, there's nothing beyond that. It's possible there could be some kind of outfit select after, but they probably would have shown that in these leaks and wouldn't have had them wearing those hats and glasses in the first selection.

We might see a video of showing some of this stuff, but we're mainly just waiting for Pokemon.com to update now, to give us the English stuff.

no they wouldn't need to, there may still be more customization through the game/story.
---
3DS: 0173-1416-4513
NNID: Zero97
#183NekoHime64Posted 5/11/2013 1:58:13 PM
IzanagiBlast posted...
Am i the only one that sees an orange buterfly on this image(where the female character is riding gogoat)?

http://www.serebii.net/corocoro5132.jpg

No, I saw it too. It could be the bird with a different color (which could mean gender-specific colors) or it could be a different one entirely.
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
Unofficial Sneasel of the Pokemon X board.
#184LaManoNeraIIPosted 5/11/2013 3:51:34 PM
Chespin is a ****ing CHESTNUT!

Officially holds an edge over the others for now.
---
R.I.P LaManoNera
04-06-2009
#185BlueDryBones1Posted 5/11/2013 3:54:42 PM
Although hair color was the ony thing we saw of customization perhaps thats just what you choose at the beginning of the game and you always start with the "default" outfit and maybe can get more as you proggress?
---
Dry Bones+Magikruiser FTW in MKW ^-^
#186SMASHKING84Posted 5/11/2013 4:09:32 PM
do we no for sure this "leak" is real?
this wouldn't be the first time someone posted a fake leak.
---
Pokemon Black 2 4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TCD252009 my youtube
#187SMASHKING84Posted 5/11/2013 4:20:28 PM
if these pokemon are real i will say i like ALL of them.

and while i would be disapointed if character customization boils down to only three choices it's better then nothing.

i was hoping for some clothes customization(including the hat) the abilty to give the female mc green and/or blue hair and names for these two.
---
Pokemon Black 2 4170-2970-6954 PM Me if you add me.
http://www.youtube.com/user/TCD252009 my youtube