This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Someone mentioned that parting remark move could be a fighting uturn

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Someone mentioned that parting remark move could be a fighting uturn
3 years ago#1
That would be nice aren't a lot of Pokemon who could really take advantage of it but still
we rich now but used to be slaves,we pushing whips now we used to be whipped,rockin chains when we used to be in 'em
3 years ago#2
Oh please no
http://backloggery.com/RavenTheObsidian
3 years ago#3
I hate U-Turn. I'd use it if you could CHOOSE whether or not you wanted to swap your Pokemon out. But for me it's usually just an inconvenience.
Don't forget to check out my MegaTen themed webcomics at http://www.drunkduck.com/user/Strain42/ (Currently Updating: Persona 4TW Add-On M-F)
3 years ago#4
I'd imagine that'd actually be pretty devastating. Ice types have a rough enough job surviving normally let-alone having fighting Pokémon be able to switch out while probably OHKOing most Ice types.
3 years ago#5
Strain42 posted...
I hate U-Turn. I'd use it if you could CHOOSE whether or not you wanted to swap your Pokemon out. But for me it's usually just an inconvenience.

???
That's the point
Currently awaiting: Lunar Knights 2, AC:NL, Pikmin 3, XY, WW HD, LR:FFXIII, X, LoZ U, FFVXIII
Skarmory would slap the hell outta you
3 years ago#6
That would be pretty horrible actually. The last thing we need at this point is another buff to fighting types.
3 years ago#7
Maybe a fighting type explosion instead

Ooooh boy say hi to UU Hariyama
Ragnarok: Tetra Vortex Warlock :3
"My scouter broke. The awkward level is off the charts." - nickcool1996, accurately describing Miyako Hotsuin.
3 years ago#8
Strain42 posted...

10000 other Bug/Elec moves? Oh wait, okay, i get it
3 years ago#9
Anclation posted...
That would be pretty horrible actually. The last thing we need at this point is another buff to fighting types.

Terrakion -choice band/scarf
Close combat
Stone edge
Earthquake
Parting remarks

Oh god no
we rich now but used to be slaves,we pushing whips now we used to be whipped,rockin chains when we used to be in 'em
3 years ago#10
Thinking about it might not be that bad if it's a special attack, it sort of sounds like it could be.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon X
  3. Someone mentioned that parting remark move could be a fighting uturn

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived