This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Starter speculation

#11Azure_Aura(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 9:03:57 AM
Didnt chespin use night slash in the trailer? cant bother to check it out atm

I would rather have a fire/fighting as long as its special focused than plain fire, but psychic or ghost as many people are speculating would be even better.

Also after seeing some fennec fox videos in you tube i believe the fire starter will have high speed these little creatures seem pretty fast and agile:P
---
Ahh...the net is vast....
#12reaverzPosted 5/11/2013 9:05:32 AM
Well, we do have some that think Chespin might evolve into Grass/Flying all just because of Aerial Ace in the first trailer (and Grass/Dark for those who think it's Night Slash), so I'm not surprised if people start leaning towards Grass/Rock just because of Rollout...
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]
#13FuneralCakePosted 5/11/2013 9:06:27 AM
Azure_Aura posted...
Didnt chespin use night slash in the trailer? cant bother to check it out atm

No, it was definitely Aerial Ace. Check it out later.
---
NO MORE HOME ROWED BECAUSE I'M A GOOD GIRL
so drag me down to the ocean floor, 'cause i don't wanna fight no more
#14NomytakerPosted 5/11/2013 9:09:58 AM
Tepig also knows Rollout, and we all know what happened to him. Tepig also knows Smog, and Assurance.

Just because they show certain moves, doesn't mean that'll be it's other typing. We don't want to rustle our jimmies over it.
---
Sic vis pacem, para bellum.
Don't make me HM01 you.
#15BountyanPosted 5/11/2013 9:11:31 AM
reaverz posted...
Well, we do have some that think Chespin might evolve into Grass/Flying all just because of Aerial Ace in the first trailer (and Grass/Dark for those who think it's Night Slash), so I'm not surprised if people start leaning towards Grass/Rock just because of Rollout...

No, I'm starting to lean towards grass/rock because of rollout AND because its entry mentions that it has a tough shell. Rock would kind of fit that.
---
3DS FC: -
White 2 FC: 1765 0547 5604, Name: Kojo
#16javel34Posted 5/11/2013 9:13:16 AM
FuneralCake posted...
javel34 posted...
While I agree with you I do think its weird how they had one picture without rollout in 'pins moveset and then one showing he could learn it.

How is that weird?

I can't read the text because it's too blurry/cut off, but it's saying something about "in-battle" events. Probably that Pokemon learn moves by levelling up.

Yea, but why would they mention that? I understand maybe some little kid is reading their magazine, wanting the game, but I'm sure most of their fan base understands how leveling up and move learning works.
---
Black 2 FC: 3569 1730 6208