This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Pokebeach say what?

#1BR0DE0Posted 5/11/2013 10:51:14 AM
"Sorry for the tardiness - the Internet was down in my area this morning! Later today I will be posting some X/Y news I've been holding on to for a while now, so be sure to check back!"

Wait what?
Pokebeach just now has posted about the new corocoro magazines and has stated that they have some X/Y news that they've been "holding on to".
Do you think this is just something they forgot to post before and are just going to post now, or do you think that they have some inside source? They were the first to post Patrat and Victini back when Black and White were coming back so I'm quite interested.
#2RaidenHeroPosted 5/11/2013 10:52:06 AM
THAT'S intresting
#3FuneralCakePosted 5/11/2013 10:54:39 AM
BR0DE0 posted...
They were the first to post Patrat and Victini

Because they or someone else took pictures of those Pokemon during an early screening (that was available to a lot of people) of one of the Pokemon movies. They don't have inside sources.

If it's anything at all, I doubt it's going to be major. Probably just speculating about the Fairy type.
---
NO MORE HOME ROWED BECAUSE I'M A GOOD GIRL
so drag me down to the ocean floor, 'cause i don't wanna fight no more
#4RaidenHeroPosted 5/11/2013 10:54:44 AM
I wonder what they are going to reveal
#5Missingno_MastrPosted 5/11/2013 11:07:06 AM
BR0DE0 posted...
"Sorry for the tardiness - the Internet was down in my area this morning! Later today I will be posting some X/Y news I've been holding on to for a while now, so be sure to check back!"

Wat.
---
Official badass Admin of Team Miror Infinity. I ride a Shadow Scolipede. Top that.
http://imageshack.us/a/img202/4572/missingnogif.gif
#6DarkFistsPosted 5/11/2013 12:12:22 PM
I doubt they actually have anything.
---
PSN=Gelthidor