This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Funny how this time it isn't the Pokemon designs that caused rage.

#1LordYggdrasilXXPosted 5/11/2013 9:52:25 AM
It ain't about the Pokemon this time, it is about the trainer customization. Gen 7 it might be about the region
#2HejiruPosted 5/11/2013 9:53:25 AM
LordYggdrasilXX posted...
It ain't about the Pokemon this time, it is about the trainer customization. Gen 7 it might be about the region

No no, Gen 5 already had region rage. OH MA GAWD IT"S JUST A BIG CIRCLE SO LAZZZZZY
---
"The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction has to make sense." -Tom Clancy
#3P0k3m0nWaRR10R8Posted 5/11/2013 9:53:55 AM
Gen II had some pretty bad region rage. And design rage.
---
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
#4Fernox213Posted 5/11/2013 9:54:09 AM
Hejiru posted...
LordYggdrasilXX posted...

No no, Gen 5 already had region rage. OH MA GAWD IT"S JUST A BIG CIRCLE SO LAZZZZZY

LoL how dumb.
---
Official Flint of the pokemon X board.
Official Hell Valley Sky Tree of the super mario wii u board.
#5Moogle_trainerPosted 5/11/2013 9:56:10 AM
I love how people have been begging for character customization and when they reveal some it isn't good enough. It's like everyone wants to be able to play pokemon with their Skyrim character
#6Alphox99Posted 5/11/2013 9:56:30 AM
Gen 6 is getting more and more hate everyday.
---
MY NAME IS ALPHOXNEINTYNEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN!
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MdW_fl4iwNQ
#7MilsoPosted 5/11/2013 9:58:06 AM
Moogle_trainer posted...
I love how people have been begging for character customization and when they reveal some it isn't good enough. It's like everyone wants to be able to play pokemon with their Skyrim character

Chosing between three presets doesn't really qualify as "customisation". It's a start, but it's far from what people have been asking for since Gen 2.
---
rawr
#8dwdwdw6Posted 5/11/2013 10:01:49 AM
Alphox99 posted...
Gen 6 is getting more and more hate everyday.

I think its the other way around >_>
#9MagikarpRulesPosted 5/11/2013 10:07:28 AM
People act like spoiled little brats, as if they are entitled to everything they want.
#10Moogle_trainerPosted 5/11/2013 11:46:11 PM
Milso posted...
Moogle_trainer posted...

Chosing between three presets doesn't really qualify as "customisation". It's a start, but it's far from what people have been asking for since Gen 2.

Ok but one picture does not mean we only get those three choices. Personally if they have more hairstyles and I can get a afro I'll be happy.