This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Did anyone else notice this?

#1nro87Posted 5/11/2013 10:55:12 AM
In the scan on Serebii with the official MC art, there is a picture of the female MC riding the new goat Pokémon. How awesome is that?
---
"Power of mind is infinite, while brawn is limited." Koichi Tohei
Official Chespin of the Pokemon X board.
#2FuneralCakePosted 5/11/2013 10:55:58 AM
Because it's not like Serebii didn't say we could ride on Gogoat or anything.
---
NO MORE HOME ROWED BECAUSE I'M A GOOD GIRL
so drag me down to the ocean floor, 'cause i don't wanna fight no more
#3Roc_RaidaPosted 5/11/2013 10:56:14 AM
Yes, plenty of people noticed it.
#4nro87(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 10:58:40 AM
Sorry, I only read what Serebii posted on his Facebook page. No need to be a dick about it.
---
#5FuneralCakePosted 5/11/2013 10:59:32 AM
Why would you check the Facebook page and not the actual website?
---
NO MORE HOME ROWED BECAUSE I'M A GOOD GIRL
so drag me down to the ocean floor, 'cause i don't wanna fight no more
#6VegantoKeensPosted 5/11/2013 10:59:46 AM
I am very skeptical about it at the moment. People do realize it could mean yet another damn HM move to waste slots on, right?

If HM moves become outside battle only moves that don't affect the pokemon's 4 move slots at all, then it is a really awesome addition.
---
GMT + 1
PSN = William-Lake
#7Painted_FishPosted 5/11/2013 11:01:23 AM
nro87 posted...
Sorry, I only read what Serebii posted on his Facebook page. No need to be a dick about it.

That's how the internet is dude. Sucks, but it's true. :/
---
NYARGLEBARGLE!
http://tinyurl.com/TheJusticeDance
#8nro87(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 11:02:03 AM
FuneralCake posted...
Why would you check the Facebook page and not the actual website?

Because when I woke up, the first thing I did was check Facebook and this news was one of the top stories on my feed. I don't check Serebii every 10 minutes like some people on here.
---
#9person_pitchPosted 5/11/2013 11:02:45 AM
VegantoKeens posted...
I am very skeptical about it at the moment. People do realize it could mean yet another damn HM move to waste slots on, right?

If HM moves become outside battle only moves that don't affect the pokemon's 4 move slots at all, then it is a really awesome addition.

Yeah, and if it's the only pokemon that can do it, then it's a wasted slot in your party if you don't particularly care for it, or have the grass slot filled by another poke'mon. Also, why electric/normal? What does that do, just give it fighting weakness and normal stab?
#10Roc_RaidaPosted 5/11/2013 11:04:25 AM
Because when I woke up, the first thing I did was check Facebook and this news was one of the top stories on my feed. I don't check Serebii every 10 minutes like some people on here.

I agree with you that second poster didn't need to be a dick but when you saw this news on your Facebook feed then why didn't you go to serebii to get more information afterwards?