Feather Shield. Flying-type. PP:5 Priority +5 Protects the Pokemon from all non-attacking moves on the turn this move is used. It also removes effects like Taunt (Can be used under taunt), Encore, Attraction,Torment and Confusion. If the Pokemon moves first and uses this move via Sleep Talk, it'll wake up immediately.
Nature Flame (lol) Special - does not make contact PP: 10 Power: 70 Acc: 100
Similar to weather ball, has different effects and type depending on weather: Neutral weather: Normal - no effect Sun: Fire - Inflicts burn (75% chance) Hail: Ice - Freezes for 1-2 turns (25% chance) Rain: Water - Lowers opponent's accuracy by 1 stage (50% chance) Sandstorm: Ground - Either lowers opponent's speed by 1 stage or raises user's defense by 1 stage (100%, but only one happens each use) Shadow Sky(?): Dark - 15% chance to raise all stats by 1 stage
Not changing this sig until Pat Benatar is in Super Smash Bros. (Started 8/31/2010) Also, Official Ampharos of the B/W Boards Clan.
Nature Strength Type: Grass / Physical Attack / Makes contact Power: 80 / PP: 15 / Accuracy: 100% Description: With its skin as hard as a tree trunk, the user slams against the target. Effect: If the move hits any Pokemon in a triple or rotation battle, the target will change places with one of its teammates.