This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

why is there already lewd art of the new trainers?

#21LexifoxPosted 5/11/2013 3:45:55 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...
PsychoWolfX posted...
Artists work fast. Really fast. There was "lewd art" of them (and the new Pokemon) about a day after X/Y was announced. Not to me

And believe me, that's nowhere near as bad as MLP. A few hours after the season 2 finalie, I was finding naughty pictures of Queen Chrysalis.

How is it possible that they made lewd art of the protags day one? Didnt we only see their sprites?

The magic of imagination.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#22ColonelHawkPosted 5/11/2013 3:46:54 PM
That's nothing, considering we've known about the new trainers for a while. There's already 34 of the new Mons.
#23PsychoWolfXPosted 5/11/2013 3:48:06 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...
PsychoWolfX posted...
Artists work fast. Really fast. There was "lewd art" of them (and the new Pokemon) about a day after X/Y was announced. Not to me

And believe me, that's nowhere near as bad as MLP. A few hours after the season 2 finalie, I was finding naughty pictures of Queen Chrysalis.

How is it possible that they made lewd art of the protags day one? Didnt we only see their sprites?

Artistic Liberties I guess. Sprites were all they really needed.
#24scrappybristolPosted 5/11/2013 3:48:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=onhFH7jpq2c
---
I'm a jukebox hero.
#25Goderator(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 3:51:48 PM
there was lewd art of that fox pokemon 20 mins after it was announced on that stream btw. I checked out of morbid curiosity. I am legitimately scared of the individuals who would even do this. they can be anywhere but chances are they dont leave their house
#26VampLordAdamaruPosted 5/11/2013 3:53:33 PM
Goderator posted...
there was lewd art of that fox pokemon 20 mins after it was announced on that stream btw. I checked out of morbid curiosity. I am legitimately scared of the individuals who would even do this. they can be anywhere but chances are they dont leave their house

"Morbid" curiosity...

http://youtu.be/37OWL7AzvHo

http://youtu.be/8nvuEw9XcuU
---
Founder - IRDC AND Fluffy the Friendly Deathclaw Fanclub
ULCE#: 9,426 of 53,160; Misty is mine!
#27LexifoxPosted 5/11/2013 3:54:24 PM
Goderator posted...

D'aww it took you 20 minutes to find it.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#28Rad_DudesmanPosted 5/11/2013 3:54:30 PM

What if I told you they were normal people like you and me?
---
The raddest Pokemon fan there ever was.
#29Rat_a_tatPosted 5/11/2013 3:54:47 PM
Goderator posted...

Like it or not, those individuals are part of the reason these games sell so well. It's the same with any other franchise. Why do you think companies in japan let people produce and sell h-doujins all the time even though it's crazy copyright infringement? It's free advertising.
---
"Official" furry liaison to GameFAQs.
#30scrappybristolPosted 5/11/2013 3:55:09 PM
Lexifox posted...
D'aww it took you 20 minutes to find it.

Some people still use Mozilla these days.
---
I'm a jukebox hero.