This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Possible new info from Pokebeach

#51Vaati_RebornPosted 5/11/2013 4:50:05 PM
oh great,if this is true I already have a hard enough time remembering mawile is steel now I'm gonna have to remember it's fairy to -__-;
---
http://img683.imageshack.us/img683/5797/hyuhyyuyhy.png http://i.imgur.com/Dqw9Z.png http://i.imgur.com/jFtLE.png
#52RatheVPosted 5/11/2013 4:53:11 PM
So, there's kinda a reverse-psychology thing going on with the whole "random facts" stuff.

It's got random facts to prove its legit - it must be fake!

But, if it's true that this source correctly guessed the electric-type draining move, then that could mean that the random leaks might have really been attempts to lend credibility to the big news - New Fairy type and dual-type attacks.

Or he's just lucky.
#53XerneasPosted 5/11/2013 4:59:04 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#54LordYggdrasilXXPosted 5/11/2013 5:02:09 PM
RatheV posted...
So, there's kinda a reverse-psychology thing going on with the whole "random facts" stuff.

It's got random facts to prove its legit - it must be fake!

But, if it's true that this source correctly guessed the electric-type draining move, then that could mean that the random leaks might have really been attempts to lend credibility to the big news - New Fairy type and dual-type attacks.

Or he's just lucky.

I guess it could be true that he is lucky.. The information that he got right, the electric drain attack was revealed today right? Isn't it a coincidence that he reveals new information today?
#55M4nnimalPosted 5/11/2013 5:04:27 PM
I really don't want dual-type attacks.
---
"We thirsted for thunderbolts and great deeds."
#56Lapras24Posted 5/11/2013 5:08:25 PM
Serebii must be pissed the leaker didn't contact him even if this turns out to be fake. lol.
#57XazealPosted 5/11/2013 5:09:57 PM
Lapras24 posted...
Serebii must be pissed the leaker didn't contact him even if this turns out to be fake. lol.

I don't think Serebii would post this kind of stuff.
---
Official Mienshao of the Pokemon X Board
#58jayman7Posted 5/11/2013 5:12:23 PM
I am willing to hear Hiro out, given his good info in the past, even though I'm not convinced he's necessarily telling the truth. This, however - no attribution. I'm to trust an anonymous tip without even a picture?

And then we have things like "many people predicting Grass/Fighting and Water/Dark" (when, actually, many people predicted the opposite), the professor's name not being based on a tree, and the alleged canonization of the worst (common) fan idea to plague the message boards short of changing the genre? Yeah... I'm not going to say 100% false, but... man I wish I could.
---
Creator of Jay's Journey (see quote!)
"It's not ten years old! Therefore, it sucks!" - Nostalgia whores everywhere
#59IlluminoiusPosted 5/11/2013 5:18:41 PM
beachs
#60reaverzPosted 5/11/2013 5:27:46 PM(edited)
The plot thickens. It's interesting how much people seem to agree when coming up with a hypothetical Fairy type that it must have an advantageous matchup against Dragon. I know people seem to think that these supposed type matchups are too competitively-based to be believable, but remember that GameFreak outright admitted that they added Dark and Steel back in Gen II because Psychic was "dominating" in Gen I. If they did add a new type, it's not unreasonable to think that they may have decided that some types have become overpowered and want to address it.

Also, I see people surprised at a possible Steel/Fairy Mawile, saying that Fairy doesn't make sense on it. Not that it's a definitive reason, but it is in the Fairy Egg Group...
---
[Este mensaje fue borrado al deseo del dueno]