This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think there is a chance that the Robin evolves into a Fire type?

#1iKhanicPosted 5/11/2013 3:19:32 PM
It can learn flame charge, and it's orange, so I don't think it's too farfetch'd.

And it could help feed the stealth rocks.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#2scrappybristolPosted 5/11/2013 3:20:53 PM
Watch it have Magic Guard.
---
I'm a jukebox hero.
#3ExcaliburOwnerPosted 5/11/2013 3:25:15 PM
Blitzle and Zebstrika can learn Flame Charge too.
#4LexifoxPosted 5/11/2013 3:26:14 PM
I'd love for it to have Magic Guard. We don't really have many viable Fire/Flying Pokemon outside of Ho-oh and I guess Moltres.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#5koopabros64Posted 5/11/2013 3:31:36 PM
I hope it does.
---
The Platypus, the reason games like spore exist.
#6iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 3:32:35 PM
ExcaliburOwner posted...

Yes, and they are the ONLY non-fire types. Also, I didn't say that it IS a fire type, I asked if there is a chance, and it learning flame charge certainly counts in it's favor.

Lexifox posted...
I'd love for it to have Magic Guard. We don't really have many viable Fire/Flying Pokemon outside of Ho-oh and I guess Moltres.

You posted this just to troll me didn't you?
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#7scrappybristolPosted 5/11/2013 3:32:57 PM
Lexifox posted...

Wasn't it you who first suggested Rapidash should get a Fire/Flying Pegasus evo with Magic Guard?
---
I'm a jukebox hero.
#8LexifoxPosted 5/11/2013 3:35:26 PM
iKhanic posted...

Not everything revolves around you.

scrappybristol posted...
Lexifox posted...

Wasn't it you who first suggested Rapidash should get a Fire/Flying Pegasus evo with Magic Guard?

Yes. A Fire/Psychic Magic Guard unicorn would be good too.
---
"Murder of the living is tragic, but murder of the idea is unforgivable." - Janus, speaker of the synod
#9NomytakerPosted 5/11/2013 3:38:01 PM
ExcaliburOwner posted...

I came in here to say this. Just because a pokemon uses a certain move, doesn't mean that it'll evolve that way.
---
Sic vis pacem, para bellum.
Don't make me HM01 you.
#10iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2013 3:48:23 PM
Lexifox posted...
iKhanic posted...

Not everything revolves around you.

Yes, but the way you phrased this makes it pretty clear you were trolling.
Lexifox posted...

There are only 3 Fire/Flying types in existence any, so your need to point out only Moltres and Ho-Oh were viable was a pretty clear slam to Charizard.
---