This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wow. The new pokemon suck

#221LepartialJuryPosted 5/14/2013 5:31:08 PM
westonticklee posted...
^ lol. You're trying so hard to try to make it seem like you're not an alt of Gifted and that other person called you out. Lol! I think even Therian called you out!(r maybe he was calling another board user out.). Regardless, you're an alt of someone and it's either Gifted or the other peskn who's been called out. You're dismissed. Stop trying to hard. Jiggs Nation FTW. All hail Queen Jiggs. Bye Felicia

Can't believe someone can be this stupid. Ever had the thought that I've met Therian before? And nope, I'm not an alt. If anything I'm apparently an alt of you by your logic.

*or *person *trying too hard LuminaXLight 2013!!!!
---
Jigglypuff: The pokemon only used by noobs and fail gamers. Most useless Pokemon in existence. So is the Therian formes.
#222JiggsMasterPosted 5/14/2013 5:47:14 PM
GiftedACIII posted...
westonticklee posted...
^ lol. You're trying so hard to try to make it seem like you're not an alt of Gifted and that other person called you out. Lol! I think even Therian called you out!(r maybe he was calling another board user out.). Regardless, you're an alt of someone and it's either Gifted or the other peskn who's been called out. You're dismissed. Stop trying to hard. Jiggs Nation FTW. All hail Queen Jiggs. Bye Felicia

http://15991471.wwww.fanpop.com/fans/westonticklee

Who is this Rice waifu of yours?

Idk. You should ask the owner of that Westonticklee fanpage, SADMZ. You might end up looking in the mirror though if you try talking to him

LepartialJury posted...
westonticklee posted...

Can't believe someone can be this stupid. Ever had the thought that I've met Therian before? And nope, I'm not an alt. If anything I'm apparently an alt of you by your logic.

Except I never said you were an alt of me. What are you even talking abiut. It's quite obvious you're Bot-so-Gifted's alt.
---
When Rice gives you lemons, you squirt them in her eyes
Official JiggsMaster of the Series Ruining Pokemon X Board
#223LepartialJuryPosted 5/14/2013 5:54:24 PM
JiggsMaster posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
westonticklee posted...

Idk. You should ask the owner of that Westonticklee fanpage, SADMZ. You might end up looking in the mirror though if you try talking to him

LepartialJury posted...
westonticklee posted...

Except I never said you were an alt of me. What are you even talking abiut. It's quite obvious you're Bot-so-Gifted's alt.

*about. You are westonticklee and you are luminaxlight. Stop trying to deny it. We all know the truth. You know the truth. The three of you are the same person and it's really pathetic that you would make so many alts to agree with you.
---
Jigglypuff: The pokemon only used by noobs and fail gamers. Most useless Pokemon in existence. So is the Therian formes.
#224DoctorJimmy133Posted 5/14/2013 5:54:49 PM
I think everyone in this topic but me is the same person.
---
Why do I have to move with the crowd of kids that hardly notice I'm around? I work myself to death just to fit in.
#225GiftedACIIIPosted 5/14/2013 5:56:33 PM
JiggsMaster posted...
GiftedACIII posted...
westonticklee posted...

LepartialJury posted...
westonticklee posted...

I don't know anyone quite as pathetic as this lol.
#226JiggsMasterPosted 5/14/2013 6:00:34 PM
@IrrelevantJury Except I'm not. Westonticklee is my only other alt.

@Not-so-Gifted: i guess you haven't looked in the mirror
---
#227NekoHime64Posted 5/14/2013 6:03:31 PM
HOW is this topic still alive? Only on the pokemon board smh....
---
FF IX was better than FFVII. THERE, I SAID IT!!!
Unofficial Sneasel of the Pokemon X board.
#228deathbycookiesPosted 5/14/2013 6:05:06 PM
TC confirmed troll

no we "try to ignore" but end up getting a 500+ topic anyways
---
"Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
#229LepartialJuryPosted 5/14/2013 6:07:33 PM
JiggsMaster posted...

Denying only makes you look more like a fool. Just man up and admit it already. Nah, you're just continue being a fail of a poster and a pathetic troll.
---
#230JiggsMasterPosted 5/14/2013 6:16:42 PM
How am I a confirmed troll when I'm not even trolling. There's a difference between trolling and you being mad cause you don't like what's being said: the truth

LepartialJury posted...
JiggsMaster posted...

Denying only makes you look more like a fool. Just man up and admit it already. Nah, you're just continue being a fail of a poster and a pathetic troll.

Are you calling yourself a fool now?
---